21.4.08

Aren't you PROUD of Danika Patrick in today's win?

May be...

  • very proud!! I knew she could do it. If one just could take their blinders off ans look how she gets better every year the writing was on the wall. This can only make her better. People are people and there will still be those who say red is green but only yellow in NA$CAR.
  • I was really dissapointed when that hottie got married to some chiropractor. Sometimes she makes me proud when she poses lasciviously in magazines.

    Am i proud of her win? No. She won't get a second one during this IRL season. When you thumbs down this post, that's fine. But at the end of this IRL season where she sits in 10th place or lower, remember that i called it. The win was cute, but it has no bearing on the sport other than public interest.
  • I am...
  • yeah its nice to finally see a successful women driver!! Congrats Danika!!!
  • Eh.
    I didn't watch it or anything.
    I heard she won because whoever was in #1 ran out of gas and had to go into the pit?
    If so, it's great that she's finally won a race, but it would have been cooler if she'd won by a nose.
  • Extremely Proud!!

    I'm a native zoney, and worked in Scottsdale for several years!!

    A whole lot of us zany zoneys are proud of Danica winning the biggest one, her very First!!

    Hopen' nothin' but the best for her and her team!!
  • Yes, I am happy she got that first win..and I hope its just the start of seeing her in victory lane many more times..
  • I'm glad she got a win. I'd like to see her back in victory lane again before the year is over. A win is a win, no matter how you do it! She beat some of the best in the business at a track that can bite you when you least expect it.
  • girls in fire sutes are sexyy
  • No comments: