24.4.08

Seeing as danloffspies was so quick last time...another quick quiz anyone?

May be...

  • 1. Niki Lauda
    2. Still looking
    3. well done Dan
    4. Marc Surer in the Ragno/Arrows.
  • Sorry but here I am again lol...

    I don't know some of these so far so I'll do what I can

    3. I think it may be Jody Scheckter in a Ferrari
    4. Andrea De Cesaris in an Alfa-Romeo
  • 1)Don't Know
    2)Errrr
    3)My internet sucks
    4)Ditto
    At least I beat the other guy to it.
    I was too young OK?
  • 1. Which driver had his qualifying lap ruined by a trackside-beaver-provoked yellow flag at Montreal in 1985?
    2. Fill in the blanks... "More than most drivers, *** made mistakes. More than most teams, +++ were unsuccessful in GP racing. And yet...in torrential conditions, ***'s +++ won the ### GP, a victory against the run of play, if ever there was one." (Nigel Roebuck)
    3. Who is in last place at the first corner in this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOlp3mxY...
    4. Which driver is Alain Prost following when he has his accident? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AKUT-yvN...
  • No comments: