26.4.08

How many of you had NASCAR withdrawl over the week break?

May be...

  • Actually for once, I wasn't distracted at work by going over and sneaking peaks at the race every so often.
  • MEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • The Nationwidw race was ok, but I like the cup races so much better and I have a Fantasy team.It seems like its been longer than just a week off. I guess I better get a life. Ha Ha
  • Not me. I had more than my fair share, what with the IRL race in Japan, the Nationwide series in Mexico, the Rolex Series in Mexico, the last CCWS race in Long Beach, and the ALMS race, also in Long Beach.

    I follow so many different series, I never have a weekend off from watching racing. Even all winter I still have the CORR, and WSORR series, World of Outlaws Late Models and Sprints, Lucas Oil Late Model series, and NTPA Tractor Pulling, which are first run races or events from the summer. I even find some unique racing on "Lucas Oil On the Edge" on Speed-TV.
  • Definitely had withdrawal, especially since I can hardly wait to see Jr. run 'Dega in HMS equipment. But Tom G is right. Winter is the worst. EVERYTHING Nascar related catches my attention in stores and on the street. I miss it so much my eyes pick out any little logo related to Nascar, regardless of whether it's the Nascar logo itself or a logo of one of the major sponsors. We're lucky it's the longest sport season. :-)
  • yes alot because the nationwide race SUCKED!!!! We should not race in MEXICO.!!! cant wait for dega
  • <<<<<<<<(Has hand raised)


    ME!!!!

    The only good thing is that it gave me time to move and to repair my radio-controlled Truggies. Tomorrow, I go racing! Sunday, I watch racing! What could be better???
  • I hate off weeks. The winter is the worst though, somethimes I don't know if I can survive. Enjoy Talladega!
  • not really because i was bowling in a tournoment last weekend..never realy gave it much thought
  • Thankfully I have a Dr. who is a NASCAR fan so he understands the need for serious medication during these trying times. LOL But seriously. It gives me a chance to go out and play with my friends and our remote controlled buggies. And my roommmates get a break from the roar of engines from Fri. morning thru Sunday afternoon. I'm in Californication so the party starts way early. I AM CRANKED UP!!!!!!! I live for the Tally races. Also gives my PS2 time to rest. Let's go racing boys.
  • Ah, but now we have Talladega - always worth waiting for! Hope everyone enjoys the race and has a great weekend.
  • Yeah, we always go to my parents and watch the race. I was kind of confused as to what I should do over there since the race was not on.
  • I was OK, the withdrawal wasn't too bad since we had Nationwide, and the local track is in full swing on Saturday night. I was able to get a small racing fix.
  • I had withdrawals, and that awful NNS race in Mexico city was certainly not the cure.
  • Yes it has been a Long time since race day!!!!!!!!
  • I got a small fix from other racing but yes I'm looking forward to this weekend.

    Enjoy!
  • well I've been salivating for Talladega since the last Cup race, it's one of my faves for the year. Going to that race in person someday is on my "bucket list"...
  • If they show baseball during the pre-race interviews, i'm going to throw my T.V. off a seven story building. It seems like a month!
  • I don't understand why everyone hates off weeks... sure it's boring, but it makes the next race SO MUCH BETTER!

    With a mix of anticipation and Talledega, you create the ultimate race.
  • ME-ME-ME! It's probably easier to ask who didn't have withdrawls. TGIF, with Dega in 2 days!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • 'Dega was worth the wait...But I was at the last Champ car race last Sunday in Long Beach, and I was still on a high about Danica's win in Japan....But its 'dega time now...

    Go Dale Jr win 'dega
  • No comments: