20.4.08

The national anthem?

May be...

  • I thought he did a great job, considering his native language is Spanish, and he is not from the US. Like was mentioned before, I've heard a lot of no-talent AMERICAN singers do a lot worse.
  • i KNOW!> RIGHT?!
  • Aint that the truth. WOW. Ive heard drunk people sing it better than that.
  • The only NASCAR race I've ever been to in my entire life was in Talladega. Most of the people around me were talking, drinking, wearing hats during the national anthem.

    That's even more disrespectful.

    If you're seriously concerned about the national anthem of the USA that was played before a race in Mexico, relax!
  • I agree!!!!!
  • They didn't have to sing it at all. Everybody makes mistakes. It too guts to get up there and sing it the best he could! Give 'em a break.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Anyone remember the Rosanne Barr - National Anthem fiasco several years ago? I'll take today's rendition over that INTENTIONALLY disrespectful version ANY DAY!
  • Ever hear the saying "break a leg?" Poor singer... lol It was a good try. I've seen Americans do worse at football games and races here in the US.
  • they could have at least had somebody who could pronounce the words
  • yeah the guy kept saying the wrong words and he couldn't even pronounce them right. Thats disrespectful to all the drivers and crews who are American.
  • At least ESPN put the National Anthem on and not some game that doesnt mean anything in April. Fox could take a lesson or two from ESPN.
  • No comments: