22.4.08

Once again, did you hear?

May be...

  • I;m glad to hear that he has gotten another race deal done. Without sponsorship, Doug Yates will probably be out of racing soon. You are looking into the future of racing. No more one sponsor per car. Every team will have multiple sponsors to run an entire season.
  • The Plain White car is a Long tome standard for a Sponsorless car.--It is a Shame Yates cant get a Sponsor for His Cars for the whole season!!!!!
  • why is it pronounced waffle?that's the real question.HMMMMM????????
  • I like what they did a few races ago, which was to put the # of people that watch NASCAR on the car on the white car. I thought that was a pretty good idea. It made a good point.
  • YAY! I didn't know that yet Thanks for filling me in! I Love it when he has a sponsor and doesn't have to run a white sponsor-less car!
  • Travis Kvapil got another sponser for this weekend's race but yet another one race deal.
    Do you think it is a good idea to run a blank car because it might turn sponsors off if they see a blank car. "If that car is blank, it must be bad."
    Do you think they should run a blank car or run a Yates paint scheme or something like Regan Smith is doing with the DEI emblem?
  • YOUR AVATAR IS NOT SO NICE

    YOU LOOK GAY... ARE YOU?

    HAAAAAAAAAA
  • Good ol' Kvapil, surprising me yet again! Outstanding news.

    Even though a plain white car is boring, it's actually very noticeable - that's helpful when you're trying to grab the attention of a company!
    I think running a blank car would be better. If someone is interested in sponsoring a car and is watching a race, then they'll obviously see it has no paint scheme - no paint scheme, then no sponsor. But if Kvapil goes around the track with a painted car (emblem and all) and the interested potential sponsor sees him... he might think that Kvapil already has a sponsor.

    I'm not sure, but I believe that's what would happen... just to play it safe, white car should be used.
  • I tend to think of the plain white car as a blank canvas just waiting for a painter, or sponsor in this case. Leave it blank, I say. I can't believe these cars can't find sponsorship. I'd gladly sponsor Kvapil. What do I get for, like, $250?

    ....SWEET! I 'd make it a yellow smiley face! : )
  • No comments: