20.4.08

How do you think the rest of the men at Indy feel about Danica winning?

May be...

  • they feel like sh*t. its a simple fact the men do not like to be beat by women in any sport...
  • I would hope that they are mature enough to accept it with the grace it merits. So far, all I've seen is happiness for her on the faces of the other drivers.

    Any "kibitzing" we might see would likely be poking fun for the media attention.

    This milestone is going to bring in muchos doneros for the IRL, and there shouldn't be a sad face in the bunch ;^)
  • If I were Danica, I don't think I could resist the temptation to pick on the other drivers. Ha Ha, You got beat by a girl! Race drivers don't like getting beat by anyone, it doesn't matter male or female.
  • They should not feel bad shes a pretty good driver she has came close to winning alot it was going to happen sooner or later I am personally surprised it took this long.
  • I would imagine they feel the same as if any of the other drivers won. While racing is a sport and requires physical strength and endurance, it's not the same thing as running, cycling, rowing, or any other event where your physical power is what causes the forward motion.
  • I mean, they probably feel like crap, i know i would.. I'm a man after all. Like Helio, i bet he feels like crap. I know they're hiding it, but inside I bet they feel EXTREMELY LOW.
    Congratulations Danica.
    BTW.. Danica Patrick is DROP DEAD FREAKIN HOT!!!!!1
  • any driver who feels like crap should feel like crap for one simple reason.... they didn't win. if they feel like crap because they got beat by a woman, then they're drivers with no vision. cry me a river every time i got beat by a "girl". ya'll saw this coming.....deal and get over, INDY 500, she's on her way!
  • No comments: