16.5.08

I would like to know is Jeremy Mayfield out for the year Its like he has disapperard?

May be...

  • he is right about him being in Iraq. i seen him on the tenth of may. in bagdad and got his autograph Report It
  • It certainly looks like thats the case. Maybe he'd land a a mid-season/temporary ride before the year is up.
  • srjrfan shut the hell up

    as for your question i am a DIHARD Jeremy Mayfield fan

    when Jeremy fell out of the top 35 he lost his ride (like sauter is doing any better he LOST spots in the points)

    he is currently without a ride but is looking for one and is saying that he will have a ride sooner rather than later

    no i dont think he is out for the year

    also Jeremy just got back from a visit to support our troops in Iraq for about 2 weeks
  • Its because he sucks and nobody wants to hire him.

    Christina - he fell out of the top 35 because he sucks!!! He cant hold a ride for nothing, I'm not trying to piss in any ones Cheerios, I just call it like I see it. He has not been a bit competitive since he left REM, prove me wrong and I'll retract my statement.

    Also, he sucks as a driver, what he done for the troops is awesome.

    LOL, I guess I'm going to correct myself, I just went and looked at his stats and he doesn't suck no where near as bad as I thought he did. I'll give him some credit and I apologize to the Mayfield fans.
  • No comments: