14.5.08

What track maybe added next to the NASCAR Sprint Cup series?

May be...

  • I am only guessing but it sounds like something in Texas.
  • Dover, Delaware?

    Race city, Calgary, AB?
  • How does a guy who thinks he knows soooo much spell Gordon as "Gorden"?

    Wow you are smart!
  • Indy wont get a 2nd race the Brickyard or this track. I guess its Winchester.

    edit - I meant Indy and in central Indiana not Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

    Is Anderson 1/2 mile or 1/4 mile?
  • My guess would be either Kentucky, or more likely Iowa. The track you're talking about doesn't even exist yet. There are other race tracks already in line waiting for a date.
  • rockingham speedway, is good like track!!
  • Rockingham, Bring back the ROCK.
  • I know this has been asked a lot and several people said build a new track here and there, add this track or that track. Well sorry Kentucky Speedway it's not going to be you, nor will it be in the Northwest.

    I know the answer, do you?

    I will give you a hint (like it helps) It involves the removal of a famous 1/2 mile high bank oval track and replaced with a 5/8 high bank oval, a 1 mile road course, 3300 foot drag, 1320 tractor pulling arena, racing museum, IUPUI tech center, corporate test and developement center and design and machining center and much more.

    What is the name of and where is this famous 1/2 mile high bank track located that will be transformed to the next world class motorplex?
  • I read about this somewhere....I forgot where though.

    It wont be added so quick thought ISC has a stranglehold on the market keeping tracks like Kentucky and Iowa speedway out of the mix. Good tracks but NA$CAR wants to spread across the country.
  • No comments: