17.5.08

Tonights truck race?

May be...

  • did any body watch the truck race tonight i think it was a good race i was shocked when i saw the #88 Win maybe tomarrow we will see the #88 win tomarrow night

    oh ya that hornaday and bodine wreck thing was funny as i know how hornaday feels
  • Love truck racing and rarely miss them. Was happy to see Matt win his first race.
  • I am a Matt Crafton fan and I finally see him in victory lane!!
    The man will be a contender from now on!!! Great Race and Great Action!!! Like they say --- "These trucks don't play nice"!!
  • well..I'm a good sport, congratulations to Crafton, his crew and fans!
  • that was a great race

    it seemed the end was all cautions lol i feel so bad for hornaday

    its always great to see a first time winner :)
  • Maybe you can pretend the #88 truck is Jr. and you could say your driver won.
  • Matt Crafton tonite !!
    Matt Kenseth tomorrow??
  • HELLZ YA!!!! MATT ROCKS!!! GO MATT!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!
  • That was a heck of a race and I'm happy for him. I have my money on Dale Jr. to win it since he won all the other exhibition races this year. lol My driver Elliott Sadler is on the pole for the showdown. It is going to be a fun night for both of us tomorrow. I seen the Bodine Hornaday thing way before it happened. Bodine said it was unintentional, hahaha.
  • Kyle... slammed into the wall and finishes 8th, who is dominate?
  • Yes it was perfect, is this the beginning of #88's will be in the winners circle tomorrow also, sure do hope so.

    I have a DVR, and I just could nto help myself, I kept playing it over and over to see Kyle hit the wall and wreck, it was a pleasure to see him get his, I just dont any one to get hurt, just that he gets knocked out every race....yea...

    anyone want to borrow my DVR so you can see it over and over, it was a sight to see......
  • It was great a CHEVY won...What about the top 4 or 5 not your normal top guys, this was great..CONGRATS Matt this was a long time coming...I want this Chevy #88 to give some good Chevy luck to #88 in the 600 (points race) next Saturday. I want a points win tomorrow night is not a points race where it counts but if Dale Jr wins I'm happy..I'm still upset with the Onion tonight for the Hornaday incident..Ron will win the next race..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Y
    E
    A
    H!
    Go Junior!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: