12.5.08

Who's your favorite and least favorite driver, and why?

May be...

  • Favorites: Elliott Sadler and Mark Martin. I like Elliott because of his personality and because he's a VA boy; Mark because of his class, because he actually worked and sacrificed for everything he has, because he's humble, and because he shows you can drive clean and still win races.

    Least favorite: Kyle Busch (didn't like him even before Richmond) and Tony Stewart. I hate cocky arrogant drivers who run all over everybody else and then complain when they feel the same has been done to them.
  • My favorite is Reed Sorenson
    My least favorite is Tony Stewart
  • I like the Hendrick cars. They are good and the drivers have good personality. I hate Rousch, they are snotty, ignorant and full of hubrus. And they have nothing to back it up.
  • jeff and johnson best worst is stewert
  • Favorites - Kyle Busch, JPM, Robby Gordon, and Smoke

    Least - Michael Waltrip and Jr.
  • Speed Racer, duh!
  • My favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson. I've been a fan since 2002 because unlike what most people think, he's not a robot or a Jeff Gordon clone. Jimmie is a crazy, outgoing, intelligent man off the track(anyone who listened to his XM radio show would know this), and a man who takes his job very seriously. His family sacrificed a lot for him, and he wants to make the best of it.

    Jimmie also does a lot of charity work. He and his wife, Chani, have started the Jimmie Johnson Foundation, which works closely with Victory Junction Gang Camp and the Make A Wish Foundation. About a year ago, Victory Junction Gang Camp opened up Victory Lanes, a bowling alley paid for by Jimmie's Foundation. Jimmie also appeared on ESPN's My Wish segment last year, surprising a girl with cancer from Iowa. It's his charity work, above all, that makes me proud to be a 48 fan.

    Here's the My Wish segment for anyone who's interested: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/features/...

    And a Victory Lanes article: http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headline...

    As for least favorite drivers? I don't really have any. I guess I don't really cheer for Jr (because he already has so many fans and I feel like he's been shoved down my throat because people talk about him all the time) or Edwards (because DW seems to be obseesed with him at the moment and because he's been doing so well lately that I'm jealous :P)
  • Mine are

    Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, JimmyJohnson, and Denny Hamlin

    Least Favorite: Earnhardt Jr. (I feel like he has mediocre talent, and inherited fans from his last name, despite not being one of the best out there, even with the best equipment.)
    Juan Pablo (Rough), Robby Gordon (Same)
  • Best Jimmie and Michael Waltrip
    Worst Gordon and Kyle bush!
  • Absolute favorite driver is Kyle Busch, because he is far and away the most interesting and talented driver out there. Now while I can admit that sometimes he isn't the most mature driver out there, remember that he just turned 23, most 23 year olds are not that mature anyway. Other favorites are JR, Kahne, and Edwards.

    Least favorite is Michael Waltrip, but I do like his commercials
  • favorite(s): kyle and kurt busch, tony stewart, and even junior. oh yeah, and anyone who's ahead of david gilliland (not a tough feat), jamie mcmurray and/or clint bowyer.

    that should answer the second part of the question.

    --kyle's #1 fan
  • I think that Dale Earnhardt Sr is the best driver ever. My least favorite driver is Robby gordon I don't like that guy.
  • Clint Bowyer my favorite, highly talented driver with great class. Also the rest of the RCR guys as well.




    Some reason I just cant like Jimmie Johnson....That team is awesome but he just gets way to much credit. he dosent impress me as a driver. The cars hes given is whats given him those titles. Not saying hes not good..just not as great as hes made out to be.
  • TONY STEWART ROCKS!!! jgr all the way
    jimmie johnson i dont like, HMS and lowes and i dont like him
    jeff gordon i dont have much reason just a bunch of ridiculous reasons, and the incident a few years back with his marrage.
    and kurt busch, and well im a tony stewart fan you probably know why.
  • My favorite driver is the Pizza delivery guy. I Love Checkerboard Pizza, and my least favorite driver is the cab driver, because his car stinks like B.O.
  • Favorite: Tony Stewart, the best driver out there.

    Least: Dale Jr, that's self explanatory.
  • Edwards Fave and the rest of the roush guys and kyle busch least favorite is jacque villeneuve
  • Favorite-ME!!!!!!!! Least favorite- EVERY OTHER PERSON ON THE ROAD! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I like The Busch Brothers. I can not stand Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson Both seemed to be clone of each other.
  • I like Greg Biffle because he is a scrapper. I dont like Denny Hamlin because he is a baby.
  • I could no agree with you more. My favorite is Kyle Busch, I think he has the best talent in NASCAR. It isn't easy to be at the front in standing for three series. I also really like Carl Edwards, not so much because of his racing, but because in his interviews, he has nothing but nice things to say.

    I really don't like Jr., He obviously doesn't have as much talent as some other drivers(the guy has never won anything except most popular driver) For the life of me I can't figure out why everyone seems to like him. He got a HUGE fan base inhiereted from his father, but i would think that people would get tired of continuously not winning. He was supposed to be the premiere driver on the perfect team. They have the money, the sponsors, the equipment, and the drivers, yet they haven't won anything yet.
  • i love Dale Jr.
  • Favorite: Kasey Kahne, talented and doesn't run his mouth.

    Least: JPM- agressive, wrecks people and arrogant.
  • Favorite: Robby Gordon
    He's a true racer. Not just a driver like most of the other guys in cup, but a racer. He races and can win in anything and everything, he doesn't take sh!t from anyone, he's not vanilla or politically correct, he's extremely talented, and he stands up for what he believes in. I love his intensity and passion for racing....there is no quit in him and he does it all his own way. Also he is a great guy and is always awesome to the fans.

    Least Favorite: Harvick because he's an arrogant a**, Jimmie Johnson because he's a whiney Jeff Gordon wannabe who causes a lot of wrecks and no one seems to notice, Michael Waltrip because he's a POS neverwas and is only in Cup because of his brother
  • Favorite driver is Dale Jr, then Tony Stewart, and the rest of HMS.
    My least favorite is Kyle Busch (and that was long before the Richmond race) and Juan Pablo
  • My favorite driver would have to be Kevin Harvick. It takes one hell of a guy to step into the car and team of a legelnd and win in only his third race in the car. (Atlanta, spring 2001) He has also proven that he can be a classy guy when he has to. However, he also knows how to let people know that he wont put up with their crap. He really said it best when he was quoted as saying he didnt need NASCAR. He could always go work at his dads go-kart track.


    So now the next part of the question. My least favorite driver would have to be Robby Gordon. He is nothing but a pompous ***. In interviews and in the garage he has the personality that he is better than everyone else just because he races in more than just NASCAR. Just because you can sit in a different vehicle doesnt mean you can drive it. I truly grew a hatred for Gordon when he was being interviewed on Fox Sports Radio one sunday morning. After the interview, apparently he thought he had hung up. However, the radio hosts had heard him talking with others in the room saying how he had totally b.s.ed the hosts and didnt mean anything he had said. If you cant even be honest in a radio show that doesnt matter to your life, that makes you pompous ***.
  • My favorite driver is Kurt Busch but I have a few others under my umbrella of liked drivers(#20,#31,#29,#17,#16,#1,#07 and new to my list the #6)(I know for that one I will draw the ire of dalejr4ever)

    My least favorites are the #42 & the #12.
  • Favorites: J. Gordon, Cousin Carl, Labonte, Martin and Jr. (even if some of his fans are whack)

    Least favorite (but don't hate): R. Gordon, Harvick, Kurt Busch, Paul Menard
  • No comments: