17.5.08

Top 10 greatest drivers of all time (any series)?

May be...

  • 1. The Stig
  • your list is pretty good, I would have included Jackie Stewart, Graham Hilll, Jochen Rindt don;t know if DW & Smoke belongs, I would have included Juan Fangio as well.. I might have put Dan Gurney over Rick Mears.. Sorry I go back a few year before you..Jim Clark could have also been on the list as well, if you want to include Drag racing what about the Don Prudhomme..Theres even some more sports cars and leman drivers as well.. Sorry I've been around for a while..I could name a lot of F1 drivers that a lot of you probably do not remember..But if i had to put another Nascar Driver to this list, I know I'm gonna get some thumbs down, but...when he does retire Jeff Gordon, he'll probably get another championship unless Nascar changes the points again to screw him again...Jeff Gordon will belong on this list...Heck come if you wanna talk Nascar drivers on the list David Pearson he must be on the list...
  • who are the 10 drivers of all time they can be from any form of racing(Nascar, IRL, CART, F1,)?

    heres mine

    1. AJ Foyt
    2. Mario Andretti
    3. Richard Petty
    4. Dale Earnhart
    5. Ayrton Senna
    6. Tony Stewart
    7. Michael Schumacher
    8. Steve Kinser
    9. Darrell Waltrip
    10. Rick Mears
  • i think

    Miro Andretti,
    M. Schumacher,
    earnhart,
    Kubica,
    Massa,
    Kovi,
    rikkonin
    Vaughn Gitten Jr (drifter)
    tanner foust (drifter)
    hamelton (even though i hate him)
  • Im afarid I know few American racers,
    1. Jim Clark
    2. Alian Prost
    3. Ayrton Senna
    4. Nelson Piquet sr
    5. Nikki Lauda
    6. Micheal Schumacer
    7. John Surtees
    8. Juan Fangio
    9. Graham Hill
    10. Sebastien Loeb, though everyone has their own opinion.
  • Are u new to F1?? Why is Lewis Hamilton missing??
  • My stepmother coming home at rush hour.
  • Sound driver, Video driver.
    Without those, you couldn't watch or listen to racing!
  • My favourites is Scott Dixon, go the kiwi boy!
  • No comments: