12.5.08

Question for Jr Nation?

May be...

  • 73.

    And, I am a die hard Jr fan. Its Kyle's mouth that makes me want to hit in the head a couple of times. He is a good driver. He is toooooooooooo agressive during the beginning of the race. It is just pure luck that he even finished at Darlington.
  • Im not a member of Jr nation but its 73 races and counting.
  • what is it now? 73. Your point being?

    Might mean something if he wasn't 3rd in points...ONLY 134 or so out...

    What I would be asking is...."how can Jr be SOOO close to the top spot WITHOUT a win when my driver has 3 wins??"
  • To paraphrase the song.

    He's a troll-man, He's a troll-man.....

    My apologies to the Blues Brothers.

    Um.....73

    So what?
  • 73. Wow, you had to create a new ID just to ask THAT worn out question? Boy, that will sure put those Jr fans in their place LOL
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • 73!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he will go for 74, what do you think???


    You give the Kyle fans a bad name.
  • I don't know. I lost track after the first year.
  • Its easy to see why you're a Busch fan. You're obnoxious. I'm not a member of Jr Nation, but I had to answer anyway.
  • I agree with Godsmack on this one..
  • Last year during the Chase I made a comment here about how Kyle had the best average finish after 4 or 5 races (until Jr wrecked him), and Jr Nation responded that wins were what counted. After reading some of the responses here, I have noticed that they've changed their tune.
  • It's been a long time but I am not complaining about & to all the Jr fans who say that he may not have won a race this season but he is 3rd in points, well if you can't win a race, you ain't gonna win a championship either. That's just the way it is.
  • i betcha it reaches 100!!
    aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
  • Too many...but he's doing great in points this year!!

    BTW, nice name, lol! =]
  • How many races has it been since Jr won ?
  • Sorry I just had to comment. I agree 110% with csigeoffrey and Steffy on that. I am not a Jr. fan, but I do respect him. Maybe if Kyle would close that big mouth he could learn a thing or two from both Jr and his brother, Kurt. If you remember he used to be a big mouth too.
  • Well, you already have your answer (73) so enjoy that new ID until you change it to ToyBusch or whatever next week.

    GO JR!!
  • *****I am not part of the so-called Jr. nation, but I should advise you to watch your boasting. There are still a lot of races left this season, and you may find yourself wishing you had not made such presumptions this early in the game. Junior is having the best season he's had in a long time, so he may still rise to the top despite what your desires may be for captain reckless!
  • 73 races since he won & he still manages to hold his head high and proud. He shows up and races his azz off every single week. He has the highest number of fans in NASCAR. Why? He has class, personality & modesty. Which earns respect from fans and the other teams on the track.

    Let's see you created your ID today so I am going to guess you have been a Kyle Bush fan since what Saturday?

    Wooo-hooo!!! Way to go Band-Wagon-Jumper.
  • No comments: