23.6.08

Are Junior and Rowdy the only two drivers in NASCAR?

May be...

  • No but Kyle Busch is the #1 driver in NASCAR
  • Ummm.... No.

    That's the answer to the only question you asked. Thanks!


    GOOOOOOOOOO J Gordon!
  • Junior and Kyle Busch aren't the only drivers.

    Tony Stewart is also robbed of victory flat tire spun by Harvick etc. etc. He Could have 2 at least maybe even 4 wins if not for wrecks and flat tires.

    Johnson and Gordon are just having a bad year 1 win each this year, last year it was 9 wins in 18 races or something like that.
  • NASCAR has five drivers: Kyle Busch, Dale Junior, Gilligan, John Cena and the black guy.
  • tony but he seems to get robbed of a victory each week
  • ok, let's talk about their "proteges" - joey logano and brad keselowski!!!

    i can't get enough of them either...

    ;-)
  • Who would you rather talk about?
  • No, my favorite driver is Kurt Busch. I kinda like the way he has kept his name out of the headlines. Well for one he hasnt done anything to put his name in the headlines. LOL There are 41 other drivers in Nascar that deserved to be talked about as well.( I.E) Greg Biffle, Jamie Mcmurray, Matt Kenseth, Elliott Sadler, Kasey Kahne just to name a few.
  • Seems that way huh? But I agree with ya. And with Kyle winning every other week and Jr. being.... well... Jr. your pretty much outnumbered here most of the time.
  • No, there's also David Gilliland.
  • The way some people talk on this board, you would think that... I mean, come on...

    Not to say I don't like either of them... not a big fan of Junior but he has his merits, and as for Mr. Busch, he's definitely one to watch out for, but come on, there is other talent in the sport.
  • Nope just JR he is the only that counts ha ha

    Kyle is just there circling the track, he has not made the important step into being noticed yet..

    he is just laying in the busches, get it, Kyle Busch, waiting turn, which will never come....
  • It gets that way around here sometimes.
    And I agree, even as Kyle's fan, I still like to talk about other drivers every once in awhile..
  • I saw a question about Gilliland today...and one about Marlin last week....
  • Hmmm. Most of the time people don't ask questions about other drivers. I mean if someone wants to mention another driver and I feel I can contribute something informative to the question then I would most definitely do it.

    Most drivers that I have some knowledge of are Dale Jr, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, learning about Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart, and a few more top name drivers.

    A lot of times even though I am a fan of Dale Jr I try to stay away from questions about him to keep from being overly bias. I probably answer more about other drivers and look up things I don't know. If you want to ask a question about some off the wall driver I am sure there are some people that are qualified to answer or willing to find the answer.

    I answered one earlier about a bar in California and I live in Mississippi. I even called the number and asked the sports bar a question for the person to help answer his question. I'll be glad to do the same for you too. Fire away.
  • Point well taken Jozi. Unfortunately it seems that this forum isn't about the exchange of information anymore. It's become a place for ridiculous people to spout ridiculous garbage and get ridiculous responses by ridiculous people. I see, hear and read stuff about many other drivers on a daily basis. But it seems that people here don't like reality. For some twisted reason they get off on acrimony and enjoy polluting what is supposed to be a place where we can all exchange info and opinions in a supportive environment. One could never tell by reading the crap here that we are all fans of the same sport. So be proud of yourselves folks. You have proven to the NASCAR haters that we are a bunch of morons. The past heroes of the sport are probably rolling over in their graves right now.
  • No comments: