22.6.08

Ok, I hate Tony Stewart but wasnt he just screwed?

May be...

  • Ok, I am a 24/48/88 fan and I am happy about Stewies wreck because it helped Jeff but...

    When Stewie wrecked on the last few laps he was in first, the catution came out right then, so shouldnt Stewie be placed in first for the restart?

    Also, do you all like this track? I used to love it, but its not fun watching on TV
  • i dont like this track and i feel bad for tony but what he just did in that interview with marty snider (possibly one of the nicest interviewers in NASCAR) is so upsetting he sort of deserved that...that just sucks
  • He wasn't in first. He was in second there for a few minutes, but then he got nudged and fell far behind. Hate is a strong word. Surely you don't "hate" Tony..... lol

    I find this track interesting. Not my favorite, but I don't dislike it either.
  • He wasn't in first but could have gotten there if he wasn't screwed by Harvick and his bad break job.

    Honestly, all the braking and turns make the race go slower to me. Pretty much boring.
  • Besides the unecesity of you posting hate towards a driver, great point, just too bad I guess. Theres so many factors in racing, it cant all be controlled perfectly, ya know? Well, go Stewart!
  • he was in second, he had somethin 4 that 18 car 2, but the guy has had terrible luck this year just look back startin @ daytona this yr
  • dude he was not in first and yes he was screwed over by the worst driver ever kevin harvick i dont think stewart should have to pay for kevin being the worst driver in nascar
  • He was not in first. Kyle was.
  • No comments: