27.6.08

Who is your favorite nascar driver and why?

May be...

  • Reed Sorenson, because not many people like him and he has potental
    GO #41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's so funny to ask Dale JR fans this because they say they like him but don't have a reason. I just find that funny for some reason knowing that they like him because his dad and to follow the crowd.

    My favorite is Clint Bowyer because he races hard and can be agressive if needed. And he is extremely consistent and has a good personality.

    (Note Dale JR fans at the end it says "and why" but if you dont have a reason I guess that doesnt apply to you)

    "I like dale JR because he loves racing.......DUH why would any of them be drivers if they didnt love it)
  • My favorite driver is Dale Jr.
  • Bobby Labonte will always be my favorite. I couldn't tell you what made me start liking him, I was pretty young. But, I still like him because he's a good, clean driver. Plus, he just seems to enjoy racing.
  • Mine was Dale Earnhardt Sr. cause he knew how to race wheels off his car. In my eyes will always be the best driver there was in nascar regardless of if others had more wins than him. Since his passing though I've been rooting for Dale Jr. Actually liked both him and his son before he died but they didn't make a big deal about Jr until Sr passed away I think.
  • Dale Jr. because he seems very laid back and nice. I also think he has handled himself very well considering all his popularity.
  • Jeff Gordon.....4-time champion!
  • Dale Jr.
    He is a good racer, he doesn't try to wreck everyone in the field, and he is a classy guy.
  • Jamie McMurray.
  • Dale Jr as like a respect kind of thing to Dale Sr.
  • JR because I just like him alot being from the Charlotte area this is Earnhardt country and he is respectful and he know how to drive a race car!!!
  • Dale Junior. He loves racing, and is a class act.
  • Kevin Harvick. At first it was because my brother is a Kurt Busch fan and he hated him but now he's been my favorite because he can drive the wheels off a car and doesn't just "settle" for a finish when he knows he can pick up a few more positions.
  • Kyle Busch.........

    Why????

    HE:
    has a ton of talent
    Most exciting dude out there
    he is aggresive
    a ton of personality that makes Nascar EXCITING
    he has a hilarious sense of humor

    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......

    He is the FUTURE of NASCAR!
  • jr
    because
    you didnt tell us why you like patty matty
  • Carl Edwards
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. because he is a great guy.
  • Matty Kenseth he's consistent and he doesn't wreck every one
  • dale jr he is the best
  • Kyle Busch. i used to like Rusty Wallace but when he retired i had to find someone else. Wel like the first half of the season i liked the biff but i hated fords. so i decided to pick someone young and fresh.
  • Mark Martin because he is a driver that plays fair and doesnt do anything dirty and if he spins somebody out he apologizes
  • Tony Stewart Because he has a "take no prisoners" attitude. And so do I. And he is up front and speaks his mind.
  • Dale Jr
  • i like Matt Kenseth
  • No comments: