22.6.08

Isn't the new Elliott Sadler commercial hilarious?

May be...

  • Oh-- agent Sadler just saw it for the 6th time. It is a hoot. Glasses and that silly wig; rolling around on the concrete like a spy within the pumps of a gas station.

    We better have our stickers on so we can win and maybe see Elliot again in the wig.
  • I love the Elliot Sadler commercial...it cracked me up! ♥
  • You know, the commercial with Sadler wearing that ridiculous wig? I love it.
  • Yea lol i loved it too lol then when he gets in the trash can lol and then when he does like that flip thing lol yea it was pretty funny!
  • yes the Sunoco commercial..but 1 thing there is no Sunoco sstation close to me
  • LMAO when I saw it. He really does have a lot of personality. Perfect role for him!

    Go Jr>>>>
  • haven't seen it yet
  • No comments: