25.6.08

What's your favorite...?

May be...

  • stanley with flames
  • Stanley with flames.....COOL!!!
  • The hot Stanley Tools with the flames!!!
  • For some reason, I like the Siemens scheme
  • I like the Stanley tools one witht he tribal flames on it. Its one of the coolest I have ever seen.
  • The garmin paint scheme is pretty freakin cool.
  • poor tony he had no place to go,(talladega vid)
  • The Stanley car...sharp lookin details. :`))
  • MMMmmm.....the Big Mack one, I am hungry, when's lunch?!

    Really I like the Stanley one with the flames as well.

    Cool car, very cool driver!
  • Big Mac sure looks good to me but I'm hungry.
  • The Stanley car is awesome.
  • The Stanley Tools one. That is one fierce-looking car.

    You can't intimidate your competitors with a car with a burger on it <grin.>
  • U23D
    lol
  • The Stanley car..
  • Definitely the Stanley one scheduled to run 13 races in '08.
  • Elliott Sadler paint scheme this year?

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2008/19cup...
  • All, honey
  • Stanley, black w/ yellow flames. That is one slick paint job, love it!

    I hope Elliot has good luck at New Hampshire.
  • Yo I like the Jeff Gordon flames DOG!!!!!!!!!
  • I have one driver I hate for each manufactuer, except for Toyota, in which I have two -

    Toyota 1: Ky. Busch
    Toyota 2: JJ Yeley
    Ford: Carl Edwards
    Chevy: Kevin Harvick
    Dodge: Elliott Sadler

    He was alright up until Dover. He causes everyone else to suffer for his own mistakes. He did it at Dover and costed Dale Jr. a good finish. Then he did it again at Infineon! He had a flat and got in everybody's way. Jr. was sixth on the last lap. Then that stupid 19 car in his way and costed him another good finish! He made him drop 6 spots to 12th! Because of him Jr. remains Top 10-less at Sonoma.

    That was just some pointless bashing. Sorry.

    My favorite paint scheme was Best Buy.
  • The Best Buy one

    and the black with flames one.

    those are cool.

    and the new Big Mac looks lol funny too...who would've thunk a burger could be on a car.
  • The Stanley Tool with flames is awesome looking. Too cool!
  • No comments: