24.6.08

Nascar Nation...?

May be...

  • The part where Harvick wrecked everyone XD
  • 1) Jeff Gordon coming in 3rd.

    2) President of Nascar Nation has interesting answers and adds a lot to the forum. Cheers to you Mr. President.
  • I didn't get to see much of the race I was at work and came home and caught the last few laps. But what I saw was good and good to see some different names in the top 10 instead of the ones that are always there. I like it when they shake it up and different people get to fun up front.

    All hail to the chief and maybe the President ought to think about the real presidency I mean look who we have got it can't be any worse.
  • Ambrose spinning JPM and JPM blaming somedody else again for something he did..Ambrose had no where to go when JPM cut him off
    RIP George Carlin
  • i got to say the three car pileup. i hate harvick. first for taking it away from martin and now spinning out stewart
  • I did not have a favorite moment. My day was going good until Harvick wrecked and took out 3 other cars in the process.
  • that clip pres of NASCAR nation was sweet, they showed a clip of that b4 the race on sunday




    but i like watkins glenn better than infineon
  • I hate Infineon. I guess it'd have to be Kyle Busch spinning last year. Or this year when he qualified so bad.
  • When it was over. Road course "following" sucks.

    Another self appointed President...gotta respect that! Enjoy your day...it's tough being prez, try to relax.

    Thanks for the nice words WG....*fawns over Winter* :)~

    This is the chaos that occurs when people steal monikers!
  • The Kevin Harvick "incident". Proves, once again, anyone can have a bad day, even Happy Harvick.
  • What was your favorite moment from Infineon?

    Today we will honor...

    Our Commander in Chief, President of Nascar Nation

    The honoree gets to pick bect answer via email to me. No trolls allowed.
  • Ha! Tony Stewart's Post race interview... what a prick... he will never change
  • My favorite moment would be was when Harvick took out Jamie Mack then Stewart nd then Ron Fellows.

    I dont mean favorite like, yes now they cant win, i mean favorite like a real turning point. Cause i like seeing the roushketeers do good especially a struggling i like Jamie.


    My most hated moment happened twice like Deja vu when Carl Edwards got a caution at the wrong time.
  • Hmm, my favorite moment was when Dale Jr let Juan go by and he told his spotter to tell him to go. Then he clarified what he meant and said "tell Juan to go make a hole for me. He's a pro." That and when Jimmie led his laps, before the 48 team got screwed on the pit cycles and the way the cautions fell. Congrats to the President of NASCAR Nation.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • o'yes!
  • Little man??!!!! lol

    Thanks guys I really apreaciate it!!!

    I'm 2 lzzy to e-mail so I will tell u by this ASAP!
    (So many things in life I've got to do)

    This is not Sprint Cup but still NASCAR so that guy that flipped in the Camping World Series. )LINK BELOW(
    Whoops!!! lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkvOtxuq...

    If u want Sprint Cup then the Big Wreck on the closing laps.

    Yes it's better!!! lol

    What do u mean it can't get any worse LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Might as well stop I don't wanna get reported.
  • D'oh!!!! Okay, do over!

    The president of Nascar Nation :)
    I like the him, I don't really know that much about him yet, but what I've seen, I like, so here's to you President of Nascar Nation..

    *no fawning*

    favorite moment at Infineon #5 for Rowdy
  • David Ruderman (spelling?) hitting the tire wall. That was cool.

    Edit: Cheers to a loyal Sadler fan, Mr. Pres.
  • well I'm tired of rolling so i will bow

    I'm am not worthy lol

    i dont really have a favorite moment
  • GOING TO SLEEP WAKEING UP FLIPPING CHANNELS WATCHING GOLF!! FLIPPING CHANNELS 5 LAPS TO G O GREEN WHITE FINISH THANK GOD ITS OVER MY GOD WHAT A FISACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE ONE MORE OF THESE ! THIS YEAR? NO WONDER THE RATEINGS ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOWN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE STONED TO SIT THRU THAT MESS!
  • Tony Stewart's interview.
  • President of NASCAR Nation is a great guy! I like his answers and he usually has fun questions. Cheers to you my man!! (better?)

    Favorite moment?? When Kyle dominated then won. And it was finally over. lol
  • NASCAR NATION PRESIDENT?????
    WHO FKN CARES??????
    OH YOU MEAN THE DRUG STORE SECURITY GUARD???
    YA HE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I PROMISE I'LL "SALUTE" HIM TODAY!!!!!
    MY FAVORITE MOMENT WAS WHEN JPM GOT JPM'D!!!
  • No comments: