26.6.08

People who is yall's fav driver?

May be...

  • Dale Jr
  • Denny Hamlin he is awesome...he hasn't done good the past couple of races though...
  • Dale Jr
  • <--------Elliott Sadler
  • First and foremost "smoke".
    I also enjoy watching Kyle, Robby Gordon, JPM, Kurt Busch and Kenseth. I guess you can say all the "bad boys." I'm looking forward to seeing Scott Speed and Kes.
  • You're not going to like my answer, you're a proud hater of my favorite driver, but since you asked, Kyle Busch..

    *congrats on Jeff's run at Infineon, he did good*
  • I am warming up to Jeff slowly but surely. My very favorite is Kyle Busch. I like Tony, Elliot, Robby, Denny, Kasey, ...
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 HMS Chevy (Jeff G is cool also)

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Robby Gordon and Tony Stewart
  • Mark Martin
    Clint Bowyer
  • Definitely the 4 time champion!!!!
    JEFF GORDON!!!
    I'm meeting him in ten days at Daytona, any messages??
  • Denny Hamlin
  • mine is Jeff Gordon!
  • Jeff Gordon all the way baby!
  • y'all?

    Tony Stewart would be mine.
  • Dale Jr.

    :-)
  • BOOOOOOO.

    GO DALE EARNHARDT JR
  • Dale Jr all the Way baby! Jr Nation!! Report It
  • I am with you my favorite is Jeff Gordon also !
  • Matty Kenseth
  • mine is the delivery guy for Checkerboard Pizza
  • Alan Kulwicki
  • Junior
    Harvick
    Mcmurray
    Bowyer
    Busch
    Ragan
    Edwards
    Gale
    Cassil
    Kessolowski
    Hornaday
    Sprauge
    Speed
    its a toss up
  • Tony Stewart :)
  • Sterling Marlin
  • carl edwards and kyle busch.
  • JIMMIE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!
  • Paul Menard.
  • Matt Kenseth
  • Hamlin...
  • <<<<< Kurt Busch
  • Go Dale Jr. 88
  • mine is Martin Truex Jr........
  • No comments: