27.6.08

Kyle Busch has a bad day???

May be...

  • Wow. Some of you are coming down really hard on the video, and Jeff Gordon wasn't even in the video so I don't know why his sexual orientation even matters in this question. Live a little a little bit, and just enjoy the video. The church sign was absolutely hilarious.
  • Now all you people need to stop being bitter and jealous. I don't know why you need to be like that towards this years Sprint Cup Champion.


    And for anyone who cares....Jeff Gordon is Gay...uses many accounts. Just report him and tell Y/A that he uses many accounts to vote for him self in answers. They hate that worse than anything. So if we all do it he can disappear like before and go down like Karate A B C D M etc....
  • Not to impressed with your name but the video was funny.
  • Ha ha ha very funny. Even I who hates Kyle to the core do not think that was funny. It makes me happy to see the pictures of him wrecking. But that's it.

    By the way, Jeff Gordon's NOT gay.
  • P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.


    That's a keeper.
  • i loved it!!..
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=lXeh2X-19yg
  • that was the funnest thing i ever seen. i wonder if Kyle has seen it yet.
  • funny
  • Yes it is kinda funny but jeez cant we forget about it.... the young guy wrecked the most popular driver big deal
  • Your name is offensive and as you know won't last long around here Mr. just joined today to tro11. But I did enjoy your video! Now show us the one about Kyle Busch had a good day!!
    PEACE
  • Wow that was great.
  • Wow!! I feel like I'm back in middle school again!!
    Couldn't have anything to do with the 8th grade mentality of some of my peers could it?

    Oh well...He's still #1 in points and has won almost 1/3 of all the races thus far, so you can laugh at the video, I'll laugh at the fact that he's kickin' @ss on the racetrack!

    Seems like a fair trade to me!!! :)
  • That was very funny. I don't dislike kyle busch but that was hilarious
  • No comments: