26.9.08

For those that love new paint schemes...?

May be...

doubletree guest suite walt disney world resort
  • There good
  • I THINK the 19 looks good
    the 33 sucks
  • Here are a few ew ones for 2009:
    http://www.thesundayhauler.com/store/mot...
    What do you think of the #33? The #19 doesn't look as cool...
  • 33 is really cool
  • I think Tony's is the best.
  • i like Jeff Burton's car.
  • The 33 is kinda bland to me.I like that Jeff Burton is getting the Caterpillar sponsorship next year;it reminds me of when Ward drove with that sponsor and the paint scheme is pretty cool;I still like the current paint scheme better'though.Tony Stewart's car looks HORRIBLY RIDICULOUS!! The Office Depot primary isn't too bad,but the Old Spice one is ugly;what is up with the silver crap on the side?I like Elliott Sadler's Stanley Tools paint scheme,but I think it would look better if they put a little more emphasis on the flames,but not too much,because it would look like Gordon's scheme.I have never like the Aflac paint scheme on Carl Edwards' car.
  • The 19 looks much better then the 33. The 33 needs a update.

    The 11 is lookin' good as always.
  • uh uh. I think the 19 with black and yellow is way cooler than the 33 pink and yellow. I like the flames on the 19.

    I guess it's a matter of taste. Black is daring..it says "watch me take off and fly"...
    The pink and yellow is girly...it says "watch me jump rope".

    The 33 will be good for October cancer Awareness month though.

  • I like Jeff Burton's #31 CAT car. Odd how he ended up with his older brother's former sponsor.
  • Me likies the Carhartt #17... and I do like the #19! The #33 is okay... I'm more excited for the Hamburger Helper design...
  • wtf i don't know how to navigate on that!
  • They all look really nice. I like the new Tony Stewart one though, that one looks extremely good.

    I like the # 33 but I am still upset that Cheerio's left Bobby. (and I kind of liked the blue better than the pink).

    And the # 19 looks really cool too.
  • Jamie's car looks like it's a different shade of blue. I like it, but I wanna see the Crowl Royal design.
  • Glad to see someone giving The Sunday Hauler some love... Thats the best place for ordering diecasts on the internet...
  • No comments: