23.9.08

Nascar Nation? Is is just me or is Camping World sponsoring every race this year?

May be...

hermosa beach gay bars
  • And your point would be???

    Did you ever hear of Winston Cup?

    How about Busch Series??

    Craftsman Truck???

    They pay there $$$$$ to NASCAR and get their names emblazoned in our faces for four hours every Sunday. Sounds like a good marketing plan.

    I personally don't camp, but if I did i would buy at one of their stores if one was close by. How many Superbowl Sponsors can you name?
  • I have also noticed it, not only in the cup though, it has become apparent in the Nationwide series, they have had the same company sponsor a majority of their races. Not just Camping world but other ones too. I cant say much for the early 80's when it happened (I wasnt born yet). But yes, I have noticed that too.There's been a couple lifelocks in the Cup along with the Camping world. Camping world, Kroger, and Dollar General have basically been switching it up in the Nationwide series.
  • Now that you mention it does seem that way in the NASCAR Cup and Busch/Nationwide Series.

    Camping World does have a low NASCAR division called the NASCAR Camping World Series.
  • Hey, I'm just happy that SOMEONE is sponsoring these races and cars! And no, I've never seen a Camping World either, but you have to admit, it makes a good sponsor for NASCAR... even if we do see them sponsoring every other race and 3 cars in each race...

    For the record, I've never seen a Menard's, either.
  • It seems like it. I had never heard of Camping World until last year when they sponsored a few Kevin Harvicks Nationwide cars and Craftsman trucks.

    There are not any of the stores remotely close to me here in east Texas and only five in the state.

    http://www.campingworld.com/stores/
  • It seems almost every week Camping World and one of their divisions is the primary race sponsor. New Hampshire, Dover, next week in Kansas. Then there were some races in the spring and summer. So here's my question......is the economy so bad that NASCAR is giving Camping World a bargain basement price to sponsor multiple events?
    Or is Camping World one of the richest companies in America????
    Has anyone else noticed this???? Just think it's wierd they are listed as the sponsor for almost every race. I haven't seen something like this since the early 80's when J.D.STACY sponsored nearly 11 cars at the same time!!!! Let me know what you think!
  • No it not you. They are on the truck,nationwide & cups cars. They are on Harvick's trucks & nationwide team & also Robby Gordon cars & maybe some more. Maybe they have more money than J.D. Stacy had.
  • They secured sponsorship at least a year ago. They're doing this because now is camping season so they want our business for the fall campers.
  • No comments: