25.9.08

Nascar nation.........?

May be...

excursion ford rental
  • I will be watching from my easy chair watching it.

    Good luck tomorrow on your surgery. My prayers will be with you and your family. Take care Storm!!
  • I thought your surgery was coming up soon. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers hun. Take care & a speedy recovery to you.

    I am going to be home watching the race vegging on the couch since Saturday i am going to the Renaissance Festival and that day is a very long one & the parties afterwards are even longer. It's a lot of fun though.

    Good Luck Storm.
  • I'll be glued to the tube.

    Just remember, the gophers are getting worse so hurry up and get well soon. There was actually one standing in your front lawn singing "I'm alright, nobody worry about me". LOL (caddy shack)
  • Probably sleeping. I don't like Kansas, a prime example of a cookie cutter track if there ever was one.

    I hope you go through your surgery okay, we'll be think about you.
  • Nothing special - just hanging out and watching another hopefully great race.
    Best of luck to you, Storm Bandit. We'll miss you and look forward to your return. My magic 8 ball says that you're going to do just fine! : )
  • I will just be at home watching it on the tv and praying that you will be ok !
  • Just kicking back.

    And of course hoping all is well with you.

    Get better quick!!!!
  • I'll be at home again watching the race with my family!

    *Storm good luck with your surgery and I will be praying for you and thinking of you, we will also miss you until you come back good luck!
  • I have to work as usual. I hope your surgery is a success.
  • I'm doing the same thing I do every race... parking my butt in front of the TV! Good luck with your surgery... sending lots of love and prayers... gonna miss you!
  • What are you doing for the Kansas race this weekend?

    **I am going into kidney surgery tomorrow so I will be off line and in the Hospital until Monday September 29 and will probably be back on line form my lap top Tuesday.**

    Enjoy your weekend and the races.

    -storm-
  • I'll be sitting just out of turn four in the grandstands. Bowlegged Snake says I am nuts. So, if you see some nutty girl with a mess of curly hair and a Jimmie Johnson shirt on waving at ya, that would be me.

    Hoping you get to watch the race Sunday from your hospital bed. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Doing what I always do...when not at a race I'll be parked in my recliner in front of the TV. If the weather is OK I'll grill probably ham steaks and late corn, and I made homemade applesauce. Ham and applesauce. mmmmmmmm. But It looks like maybe rain for us.

    (((((Storm)))))))))) I will keep you in my thoughts sweetie. and pray it all works out for you. <3 We'll miss you, the Yahoo Answers NASCAR Forum's own BANDIT!!!!!! <3
  • I have family coming in from out of town, but of course on Sunday they will be eating my chile, and watching the race on TV with me. My TV....!

    Here's to a successful surgery and quick recovery for you, Storm Bandit!
  • I will pray for you and I hope you feel better.

    I will be watching on tv as usual.

    If I were you, I would talk the doctor into letting me leave Sunday before the race LOL! What's an extra 24 hours LOL!
  • I am going to work so I will miss half the race but I need to be guaranteed off for Talladega.

    Good luck in kidney surgery. I will be thinking of you. Don't be nervous, everthing will be fine.
  • I'll be at my in-laws watching.

    My heart goes out to you Storm, hope all goes well. Take care and speedy recovery, kay?
  • Aww, I hope everything goes smoothly and will say a prayer for you Storm. I will just watch it at home, flipping back forth to the Vikings game. I have to mix up my Jimmie and Viking's gear (Jimmie shorts and t shirt, Vikings socks, sweats and jersey). It looks a little goofy when I have BOTH hats on, one forward and one backward. I turn them around depending on whether I am watching the race or the game at that particular moment. I have a love/hate feeling about this time of the year. I love having my favorite sports going on at the same time but I don't like them going on at EXACTLY the same time. A Saturday night race or Monday night game makes for an ideal situation. Take care, I will be thinking about you.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Nothing special. I might go watch the race with my dad but nothing other than that.

    Good luck on your surgery and get well soon.
  • Well Stormy I wish you a speedy recovery. I hope all goes well during your surgery and I hope to hear from you soon............

    You could come down to the Sunshine State to recover if you like!

    :-)

    Oh and to your question, watching it at home on my 60" plasma.
  • i will not be home to watch it because i will be out of town
  • watching it my home like always
  • I'm coming home from college for my 19th b-day, then watching the race.

    *Storm: Good luck with the surgery. We'll be thinking of yah. Hope you have a quick recovery!
  • No comments: