24.9.08

Your favorite dale earnhardt jr quote?

May be...

mortgage calculator what
  • See the second photo from the top:

    http://lolnascar.wordpress.com/2008/

    LOL
  • "We'll find something else to run into each other with if it ain't the front bumper.”

    “It'd be fun if we could run farther apart, but that's not going to sell many tickets.”

    “When he was around, man, you knew he was there. That was tough . . . I miss him a lot.”

    And I believe the $25000 answer at Talladega was something like, "That ain't s**t! My Daddy won here 7 times!"
  • Excellent answer new fake JM #1. Looks like I have a clone. Don't I feel...."special".
  • Mom, what's for dinner?
  • "Guys get caught cheating all the time. Cheating
    is nothing new in the garage."
  • Actually, the quote that got him fined after Talladega a few years ago, was How does it feel winning here for a 5th time? Don't mean sh*t, Daddy won here 10 times.
  • Junior's spotter: "How are the gauges lookin', Junior?"

    Junior: "Nice. They're round and silver and have little red needles in 'em."
  • "sweet mother..."
  • "My dad said several times that had Tim Richmond lived, he probably wouldn't have won 7 championships...."
  • "I wish my Daddy was still here to help me"
  • Honestly. I can't comprehend anything he stutters. It's not the language I was taught. hehe
  • When they fined him for saying "bullshit" on national t.v.
  • "Racing ticks you off"
  • My favorite was after every race this year when he's like "uhh umm erm well we had uh a good um car but then it uh just went away those (scratches beard) tires just didn't (scratches head) click with the car. We umm made and uhm effort and that's uh all their uhm is to it we might do err better um next week.
  • “I look for hot chicks in tube tops. You know, you people-watch a lot. You talk to your crew to look busy. You look at people's cars.”

    lol...typical man!!
  • "I raced hard and got wrecked."
  • a few years ago he was running 3rd at texas in the middle of the race when shawna robinson wrecked him. after the wreck, junior said "they need to get her a faster car or something, because it's getting pretty damn hard to pass her every 10 laps or so."
  • mine would be two things here

    jeff clark asking about the guages
    clark: How Do Those gauges look?
    Jr: Nice. There all silver and they all have nice little red needles


    now between jr and his spotter
    Jr:Wassup Guys?!cyou guys have fun tonight, all right...woah!somebody just threw a beer bottle at the car
    Spotter:yeah NASCAR is talkin about it too.
    Jr: it musta been a Sterling Marlin fan cuz it was a damn coors light


    i dont know when these races were obviousley it can be any year at anytime
  • No comments: