27.9.08

Talladega or Daytona?

May be...

excursion ford rental
  • Daytona
  • I like them both the same. Reasons: A. The Big One B. Close racing C. Drafting
  • I can't decide. I'll just say Daytondega.
  • Dega....too unpredictable...no one's safe. You can go from zero to hero in a lap and vice versa. Gotta love it!!!
  • Talladega
  • Both have certain appealing factors Daytona has the biggest and first race of the year to look forward too but Dega makes my heart bound! Just the draft and the overall excitement of what can happen and usually does makes me watch it through my fingers that are usually covering my face!
  • LOVE EM BOTH BUT DAYTONA JR 14 WINS OR SO AND THE DAYTONA 500 IS THE BEST TRACK IN THE WORLD
  • 'Dega..
    More exciting..
    Bigger wrecks...
    More room for 3 or 4 wide racing...
    Everything is more on drafting then handling...
    It should be called the Talladega 500...
  • 50/50 Normally I say Dega, I'm in the Daytona kinda mood right now.
    So Daytona..
  • I love them both but I have to say for me Daytona edges Dega slightly just because of the history surrounding the place, the fact that it's the closest track to me, and it has produced some of the greatest moments in Nascar's history.
  • Beach / highway course at Daytona. Ah, the good old days when racin' was fun.
  • Talladega all the way!
  • I like the racing at Talladega better but to say any other track but Daytona would be sacrilegious.
  • Dega..do not get me wrong love Daytona but Talledega is the best racing ever..been to both races and just have to pick "Dega"
  • I have to go with Daytona, because I like the night race at it, and Jamie McMurray won there.
  • Daytona.
  • Daytona only because I've been to a few races. Never been to Talladega, always mean to go.
  • Dega. Daytona used to be cool and still is, but the COT has brought the racing down everywhere except for Talladega. That's the only place where I get somewhat excited during a race.
  • Too hard to pick one so I'll choose both. Both are historic and great tracks.
  • Bristol is my fave
    but both are nice
  • I like them both.
    But if I had to choose. I would say Talledega!
  • although daytona is so historic talledega is better
  • Talladega !!!!!!!!
  • No comments: