24.9.08

Sponsor for the #43 next year?

May be...

microsoft activsync
  • Why not the US Government?

    If the government can bailout everyone else...why not Petty Enterprises too?
  • It seems I have been able to find alot of rumors about various teams, sponsor/driver combos for next year etc. But I am not hearing anything on the Petty camp. Which is concerning me being a Petty fan. I have already stopped buying Cheerios and everything affiliated with General Mills. But my question is.....have any of you heard anything about a possible sponsor for the 43 or 45 next year??? I have heard the scary rumor about Loomis being courted by Stewart-Haas which would be devastating to the Pettys a 2nd time. (He left late 90's to go to #24)
    So how about it? Will I be able to support another sponsor next year or I am going to be wearing a blank Petty blue shirt next year????
    Tell me what you think or heard!
  • If labonte sticks around for another year(doubt it) he deserves decent sponsorship which he will probably get.As for the 45 of kyle petty i can't see anyone in their right mind sponsoring a car for him to drive.The only chance the 45 will be sponsored is if they bench kyle

    And of course loomis will leave if he has the chance(history always repeats itself)
  • something gonna happen since labonte decided to stay
  • Maybe STP will come back... I hope so!
  • who???
  • don't think it's been announced yet
  • No sponsor for the 43 car has been announced yet. I assume maybe one of the sponsors from the 45 car would jump to the 43?
  • According to this story Robbie Loomis says there will be no problem with Kyle being in a ride next year?
    http://autoracingsport.com/nascar/petty-...

    Wouldn't Boston Ventures be their sponsor? or are they just partners? Looks like they'll have 2 cars for sure and maybe a third part time ride if nothing else.
    -----------
    Couldn't find anthing else on it.
  • No comments: