23.9.08

Nascar Nation.....part 2....?

May be...

time difference in japan
  • I have no idea! It will be fun to watch!
  • I'm not expecting anything wild to happen at Kansas, but...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREGOSTEVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

    How many spankings do you get?
  • Thank you Rackpurdue88 and thank you ALL so much, you are too kind. I guess I can put my party hat on for awhile. I am at work for awhile longer but I might try and sneak out early to do a little trout fishing. I have had some good luck on my birthday in the past. My birthday week started off pretty good, with the Vikes winning and Jimmie getting another top 5. Just watching the end of that race was like getting an early present, man that was exciting! It would really cap it all off if the 48 team could get into victory lane for their first time at Kansas. Thanks again for the well wishes and thoughts, you guys are the best.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
    PS: Lynn, thanks for the sweet shades, they are awesome!
  • Happy Birthday Trego! And may you have many more!
  • I think it will be either Jr., or Burton this week...that would stir things up, especially if one of the top guys has problems this week.

    Steevo...one of the best contributors ever on this y/a site!
    Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

    *MOJO*
  • Junior 'cause he's coming baaccckkk!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREGO! I hope you have a great day my friend. A little something just for your day.......

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY9...
  • All of them will!!

    Happy birthday, happy birthday, it comes from the heart,
    happy birthday, happy birthday, now that you're an old....(you know where I'm going with this)

    Happy Birthday Treg!!!

  • Clint Bowyer being from Kansas will probably keep the pot stirred there this weekend.

    Happy Birthday Tregostevo! Enjoy you day!!
    Have a great day!
  • treggo let me be the 1st to say

    hope you aint old as me
    have a good one

    jeff burton will get in the mix
  • Clint Bowyer with a dominating win.
  • which driver do you think will stir up the chase even more this weekend in Kansas?


    I've just been informed that we have a Nascar Nation birthday today so I just wanted to take a moment to say...

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday TREGOSTEVO
    Happy birthday to you!

    Hope you have a great day! Your a great guy with alot of Nascar knowledge thanks for sharing with us!

    Have a great birthday!! from all of us here!!
  • I keep saying it - I'm going to say it again. Jeff Gordon's got to win sometime! Why not at Kansas?

    Happy birthday, Stevo! May all of your birthday wishes come true.
    EDIT: You're welcome, Stevo. You look mahvelous in them - they make you look much younger! lol!
  • Treggo! Happy Birthday!
    I give you a big virtual hug and a kiss on the cheek.

    Have a great day!

    Burton will stir it up this weekend!
  • I think Da Bif may do a three-peat since he won at this track last year. Or Kyle might actually have a great run.


    ((((Trego))))...Hey Bud...........[_]}..............Cheers!!...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

  • It's gonna be Juniors turn. He's takin' Toto with him. :`)

    Happy Birthday Tregostevo! Hope you have an awesome day & a great birthday! Hope you catch enough Trout for dinner. Again, Happy Birthday and many more! ((HUG))
  • Jimmie Johnson,Happy Birthday Tregosteevo !!!!!!!
  • I think Biffle will stir up the chase this weekend.

    Happy Birthday TregoSteevo. 3 STR8 N 08! Jimmie Johnson Rules!
  • No comments: