30.12.08

Do you think Jimmie could make it four in a row next year?

May be...

  • I definitely think he can, but would rather he not. Time for a new champ!
  • NO
  • Yes,I believe that Jimmie Johnson WILL make it 4 in a row next year and no,I do not think that Chad is stretching the rules.he used to work in the gray areas a lot with the old car(which got him in trouble at times),but you cannot do ANYTHING to the COT without getting brutally punished.
  • Of course he can but I hope he doesn't. I am looking forward to a new champ. he has a better chance than most I think though. Is Chad and crew stretching the rules??? Well don't they all? Just a little??? I don't think he is cheating I think he learned his lesson.
  • hell no he just plan out sucks
  • So what you are suggesting is Rick is using Dale Jr's popularity money to pay off NASCAR to let them bend the rules so Jimmie Johnson can win a 4th championship? I guess if that is true LOL then sure he can win a 4th championship. I like your conspiracy. Wait... I'm a Dale Jr fan. I don't like that conspiracy at all.

    Seriously, if anybody has shown they can do it it's Jimmie and Chad.
  • Of course he can. It's the will he that remains to be seen.
    And they all stretch the rules..
  • Sooner or later, his luck will run out. I think he used it all up at Talladega. I would kinda like to see it, but Carl Edwards will be out for blood in 2009.
  • HELL NO. Just HELL NO. All i have to say.
  • I think he could, and with all his success, ever wonder if Chad and the crew might be stretching the rules...just a little? Do you think he could make history in 2009?
  • i think he could if he can win 1 or 2 of the first 5 races
  • well sure he can guy.
  • He could but i do not think he will. With a veteran like Mark Martin in the fray at Hendrick Motorsports, Jr. finally having a year under his belt and Jeff hungry it will make for an exciting year alone for the team mates not counting RCR, Roush and Tony's new team. .
  • Yes. But he won't. And I would tell you why. But, i'm going to wait untill the chase before I explain it to the whole NASCAR Nation.
  • I think with his past track record nothing is impossible for this team. I am sure every team stretches the rules as far as they can, until they get caught of course. The #48 team has had a wonderful past 3 years and with that being said, I just can't even try to take that away from them. Congrats to them.
  • i think, without a doubt, he could definitely make it 4 in a row!
    he's amazing!
    & as for Chad, i don't think he is. i think he (& the rest of the 48 crew) have really figured out the CoT.
  • yeah, he might make it 4 in a row
    it seems to me that he gets better and better every year and hey, I'm just saying
  • Sure he can. As for the second part of your question I giggled at that fer sure. lol

    Knaus cheat???? Noooooooo.
  • No he'll choke. Its just like saying "are the Yankees gonna win 10 WS in a row"
  • Johnson sucks, go Junior!
  • hell to the "no"
  • no, if he does i wont watch nascar ever again
  • Yes, I do. He has finished in the Top 5 every year since he started in 2002, so I definitely think he will do good. He has gotten better each and every year. With a perfect chase, he will be a contender for the championship again. I think Jimmie will win about six races and at least finish in the Top 3 in points. And I really don't think Chad is stretching the rules. He has been suspended for things during the race weekend, but I don't remember the #48 ever failing post-race inspection. So I don't think the #48 team cheats.double hilton tree
  • No comments: