30.12.08

Which of these two would you rather have drive your car?

May be...

  • bobby labonte
  • eLLIOTT sADLER.
  • HOW COME THE PROFESSOR COULD BUILD A RADIO FROM A COCONUT BUT COULDN'T FIX THE HOLE IN THE SIDE OF THE BOAT????????
  • I like Bobby. Always have, and would like to see him in a full time ride. But Elliot is the one I want driving my car.
  • I'm going with Elliott Sadler on this one, heck Labonte has that past champion thing he can fall back on.. Besides, Elliott is so cool, and he's a good friend of Dale Jr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • kind of depends. lol

    if I had a good sponsor, Sadler

    if trying to start new team, LaBonte, he is going to get everything out of car but wont wreck it trying to get more, very consistent
  • Bobby's got more success in the past and still performed better than Sadler as recently as last season. I'd take him easily.
  • both
  • sadler
  • Well, since Bobby Labonte ranks second on my favorite driver's list, Bobby can still race, but he needs a good ride to make a top 20 finish each race.
  • Both! Elliott Labonte. :) Elliott is ahead of Bobby on my totem pole of favorite drivers. Bobby is a class dude as well. Tough one. I would create two driving jobs. We can always use more jobs right?

    Happy New Year Nascar Nation and Mr President!
  • Sorry to say, but you can't bet against someone that can bring a past champions provisional to your car. I'd say Sadler if he was one, but I have to say Labonte.
  • They're both good but I would have to go with Sadler. I've always thought he is a much better driver than his number of wins reflects. He had a lot of top 10 finishes in that #38 car. None of the Dodges have done well the last couple of years. Maybe Sadler and Labonte should try to drive Toyotas next year. Then we could see if these two popular drivers could turn their careers around.(Let the thumbing down begin.LOL!)
  • I think I would have Elliott Sadler drive. If Sadler would get a good ride I think that he could be great.
  • Now you've lost it Tom. I gotto go rehearse. Go get an underage drunk on and play "you're time is gonna come" man.
  • LOL honestly id go with Bobby. Hes proven that with good equipment he can win and not only win, but win championships. Were as Elliott has only won 3 races in 357 starts. Thats not that good.
  • Elliott Sadler
  • Elliott Sadler but I like Bobby too.
  • bobby labonte.
  • I THINK ELLIOT NEEDS A CHEVY RIDE WITH STEWART AND HE WOULD ROCK THE TRACK
  • Hmm...probably Bobby Labonte.
  • That would most likely be Elliott Sadler
    *cheers*
    woot woot
  • Love love Bobby but Elliott is may main man!
  • Bobby Labonte or Elliott Sadler. I am asking for your honest opinion, I will thumbs up even answers for Labonte. Lol
  • Labonte
  • I would hire Labonte....strictly on the FACT that he has a past champions provision in which my car would almost always be GUARANTEED to make the race. That would be the ONLY reason on why I would hire Labonte over Sadler. But again I am sure whoever my sponsor (if I had one) wanted would be the one to get the ride.
    Fun question! Just an opinion as always.ca eb game
  • No comments: