28.12.08

Where you you tell George Gillette and Evernham to stick it?

May be...

  • I am guessing that this is a bad thing, even avatars are changing. I think GEM is losing fans.
  • As far up their @sses as possible
  • no, but I would have a side order of fries. You need to learn how to read and write, so you can form a functioning question
  • Tom we have to learn to breathe. i am having broadband issues tonight and when i finally got on i got on to this! All before his nuptials. We have got to put things in perspective
    He is a good driver with a loyal fan base in which any owner should be proud to have him.
    His best years are a head of him
    He is well liked and well respected in the community and someone like that does not go unnoticed
    And he is very very marketable in which sponsors love
    We will be there for him through think and thin we have just run into a thin spot right now- remember it is a rumor and if it were true it would be Ray's loss.
    I am with you Mr.Prez all the way and so isn't the rest of Nascar Nation
  • I'm hoping that Allmendinger is moving to the 19 to take Sadler's place because he's moving to a 4th GEM car if they merge with Petty.

    This is getting ridiculous.
  • Well seems you have turned to the dark side Bad A$$ Prez

    But just how bad are you? hahaha

    Ray and George can both get it stuck so far up they can't sit down for the entire season.
  • I think NASCAR Nation Chief of Staff said it best. What could I possibly add to that .........

    Other than please let me be there when it happens.
  • Ray Everham is out as much as Elliot. He had nothing to do with this. My guess is he saw this stuff coming and planned his exit.
  • SHOVE THEM STRAIGHT UP THEIR *** AND HOPE THEY CHOKE ON IT!!!!
  • Being a Jeff Gordon fan I personally dislike Everham for leaving Gordon. I would tell them to go back to Gordon so Gordon can win it all just like he used to and still can.
  • Tom I really wished I could put it in text on here. There would be nothing but !@#$%^&*()_+ in my message. in my eye's that's just plain and simple anti-American on Ray and Georges part. I can tell You what I WILL do and that's get rid of my Gillette Fusion razors and shaving cream. I will use something else. That's how i roll on the loyalty part of Nascar. I will also campaign againts the 5 bladed razor that cut me everytime, stay away from McDonald's cause it makes me puke and Best Buy will never see this fat boy in one of their low life stores.
  • Yes, it sucks. But as Winter said, it might be for the better. Hopefully Elliot will get a better ride next year.
  • up their @ss so far they choke on it.

    Maybe Elliot will go back to Woods Bros. maybe they will shine with him on the team. Cripes sake. makes me not even want to watch this season.

    Even sponsors were threatening to walk. Good for them. I hope they do and go with Elliot wherever he goes. GEM is a sinking ship anyway. A ship of fools.
  • To be completely honest, I have wondered how Sadler has kept a ride this long. I don't hate him, but Nascar is business and Sadler hasn't run well in years. Heck, I've always thought Hermie was a better driver than Elliott, but what do I know? There's still a few weeks until Daytona kicks in, so many things can happen.
  • Man, I feel so bad for Elliott. This couldn't have happened to a better guy. A.J. did good with the #10 last year, but he's not worth replacing Sadler at all. There aren't many rides available right now, so I really hope that Elliott will find a much better ride for his sake, for you, and all of the Sadler fans. GEM has been in a big mess for a very long time. I have to like Evernham for all of what he did for Gordon years ago, but I can't say I like him right now at the moment.
  • i'm with you Mr Prez on this, definitely where the sun will never ever shine, they sux. Who could do this to Elliott, heck come on GEM the dude is getting married on Jan 17, geez this is no wedding present for sure. I hope this is some kind of mis-print maybe they will put him in the #10. Now Elliott I know you and Blake Shelton are best buddies, maybe you got a record deal, I know you were working on a CD. But dang you do not have to leave Nascar. I'm sure something will come around for him. I still can not believe what I read, I had to read it 2 or 3 times. GEM you got this so so so wrong.. I do like the dinger, BUT not at Elliott's expense..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I hope that Elliot gets a good ride. It seems ridiculous that two good drivers (Bobby LaBonte and Elliot Sadler) are not signed right now. And the fact that it is the middle of the season.

    I say shame on Gillette for letting Elliot go, but I also said the same thing about Petty letting Bobby go. so I am hoping that they both get good rides, and prove to the whole sport especially Petty and Gillette what morons they were to let the drivers go.
  • Well, Tom I can understand why you are frustrated BUT I would wait 'til we hear the official announcement. I made a call to my buddies who work for the #12 team....they were unsure about this and called it a rumor. But one of them hinted at Gillette Petty deal is done....but Sadler was a piece of the puzzle....Petty and their new sponsor wants Sadler to drive. Sadler according to them jumped at the chance to drive the #43....thus opening up a spot for AJ. Now of course all of the above is RUMOR. Lets just wait and see....just an opinion as always.
    Hang in there Mr. Prez.....we're rooting for you.
  • Awe Tom, I was shocked but, ya never know my friend maybe it is just a rumor. Nothing verified yet. If so then that just means Elliott is open for a ride. He will get one....Gotta trust my iner wisdom. Screw them. Sorry Tom

    ((((((huggs))))))
  • I'm sorry kiddo. I know this must be a pretty rough blow. I just read about it on Jayski.
    HOWEVER......
    Sometimes when things like this happen, it ends up being even more beneficial for the driver. (I speak from experience)
    Did I ever tell you about my first question ever asked in the NASCAR section? It was the day it was announced that Rick Hendrick had decided to let Kyle go.
    My question was a hate filled graphic rant about Rick Hendrick, thus it got three answers and a violation notice all within 2 minutes of it being up. I was just as pissed off as you are right now.
    Look at the end result. It worked out better for Kyle, maybe the same will hold true for Elliott. Hang in there.20yh
  • No comments: