2.1.09

Is anyone watching the movie right now?

May be...

  • I am with you "MOJO"! Lovin' it! Someone's already got your answer for ya....but I think it's neat he landed that gig before his driving career took off. Very interesting.
  • i watch that movie 7 times a day. i have a man crush on Dale sr
  • Chad McCumbee played Dale Earnhardt Jr in the Movie 3.

    No I don't get ESPN
  • I bees wachin it all day long.
  • I don't have ESPN Classic, but thanks for rubbing it in my face.
  • I never watched it because Theresa and Dale and the rest didn't like it...said it didn't portray the real him...and so I was loyal and never did see it. Though for Christmas in 2007 my daughter bought me the Whole 6 disk set of "DALE"...in a tin box. Narrated by paul newman which makes it even better. This one the Earnhardts did approve of.
  • I'm watching Cincy vs. VT. Chad McCumbee played June Bug though. You're very welcome. Thanks for supports Cervical Cancer Awareness Week.
  • the movie "3" on ESPN Classic?It is on right now on the East coast.

    To make it a real question....
    Who is the NASCAR driver that plays the part of Dale Earnhardt,Jr. in this movie?
  • Chad McCumbee. I just got finished watching USC win the Rose Bowl, yipeee and now watching the Orange Bowl. I've seen that movie before it was no where near as good as Dale the Movie. There was a lot of stuff in 3 that just was not right, and the family never approved of it like they did the movie Dale.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Chad Mccumbee (is that spelled right?)song 757
  • No comments: