2.1.09

If you could pick this for you driver?

May be...

  • I would like to see Kasey Kahne buy the # 9 and move over to Penske Racing because I have lost ALL FAITH in the hole GEM THING!!!

    BUT, I would keep Ray Evernham as my CREW CHIEF!
    and Cabala's would be my sponsor!


    BOYCOTT = " GEM " George Gillette will find out he messed up when Sadler makes the chase in 09' !!!
  • As of now, anything.
  • i would keep brian vickers in the 83 everything the same but i would move kasey kahne over to team red bull in the 84 because it really seemed like that team was coming together until they got rid of allmendinger and finally i would bring allmendinger back and put him in the 82
  • For Jamie I would pick the 99, still Crown Royal, Donnie Wingo, still driving for Jack Roush

    And

    For Bobby, I would pick the 31, General Mills, Robbie Loomis, driving for Richard Childress Racing.
  • The only thing I would change for Jeff Gordon is his sponsor would be changed to Jones Soda.
  • For Jimmie I'd keep HMS, Chad and the 48. However I'd make the main sponsor Craftsman in stead of Lowe's and Kobalt.
  • I wouldn't change anything for Jeff or Jimmie, but I would change my other favorites.

    Casey Mears:
    Hendrick Motorsports
    #05
    National Guard
    Darian Grubb

    Brian Vickers:
    Hendrick Motorsports
    #25
    Mountain Dew
    Lance McGrew

    Kyle Busch (pretty much the same as he was at Hendrick):
    Hendrick Motorsports
    #5
    CarQuest
    Alan Gustafson

    Greg Biffle:
    Hendrick Motorsports
    #26
    Subway
    Doug Richert
  • Well since I don't have an official favorite driver until the Petty announcement....I will do this for my team.

    Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM)
    #43 Burger King/Coca-Cola (Get it King with the King)
    I would like to see Todd Parrott as crew chief
    and for driver if I had my pick would be Elliott Sadler.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Robby Gordon. I'd like to see him drive with Tony Stewart for Haas and maybe take Haas' part owner. Number 13. I think that would be lucky for Robby. Sponsor, keep Jim Beam as a sponsor and have Chad Knaus for the crew chief.
  • For Reed I would pick Penske, the #12.....and Chad Knaus and I would still want him with Target.
  • Believe it or not Robby Gordon knows what he is doing. He just needs a crew chief that will stand up to him. He needs to have more Monster in Nascar.
  • For Dale Jr, I'd leave everything the same but I'd make Chad Knaus his crew chief.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • team: Hendrick Motorsports
    number: 64
    sponsor: mountain dew
    crew cheif: kenny francis (he is real underrated)
    manufacturer: chevy
  • I would put him in the 25 with National Guard as his sponsor and Jimmy Elledge as a crew chief. The one thing though is that I wouldn't want him with Hendrick Motorsports.
  • FOR GORDON, I WOULD KEEP #24, SPONSOR WOULD BE TACO BELL, CREW CHEIF WOULD BE CHAD KNAUS
  • What team,number,sponsor,crew chief,etc.(anything you want to pick) would you give them?
  • Haas-Stewart racing
    99
    Apple
    ray evernham (90's evernham)

    where are all the blue avatars from? i want 1 #14
  • I wouldn't change a thing. JGR is perfect for Kyle, as is his crew chief/team, and everything he's got there..
  • I would want Reed Sorenson to drive for Roush Racing in the #6, (not because I dislike David Ragen because I don't, but because I like the #6) have Valvoline for the sponsor and have his crew chief be Bob Osborne.
  • for Jeremy I would pick for him to go back to the #12 Mobil 1 car for Penske (the best car he ever had and now that Rusty is gone all would be ok again). Crew chief would be Kenny Francis (Kasey Kahne's current crew chief/Jeremy's old crew chief (was his cc when he won Richmond in 04).

    Brian seems happy where he is :)
  • Penske South
    2
    Miller Brewing Company
    Robbie Reiser
  • For Kurt I would pick Yates Racing, the #2, Miller Genuine Draft, Buddy Parrott as a crew chief and drive a Ford Fusion.

    Hope everyone had a great New years holiday!
  • Juan Pablo Montoya
    No. 20 - Joe Gibbs Racing
    Texico/Havoline Toyota
    Brad Parrot as crew cheif

    Everything the same with Kyle Busch, except give him Greg Zipadelli

    Everything the EXACT SAME for Scott Speed.scribing panel lines
  • No comments: