28.12.08

If NASCAR held a race during the week of Christmas, where would you like to see it run?

May be...

  • Make it a night race at Bristol!
  • Hot 'lanta is my pick
  • I say the night race in Vegas. I enjoy watching the Trucks run there at night, so why not Sprint Cup Cars?
  • Psh... let's go dirt track racing boys!

    Let's call Tony and convince him to open up Eldora ASAP.

    ... to answer the question, Atlanta :P
  • Definitely Atlanta so I could go to it .
  • dover!!!
  • Atlanta, Bobby always does well there for the most part.
  • Hotlanta baby! That is such fun racetrack.
  • Daytona

    Atlanta

    Texas

    Las Vegas

    Fontana




    NASCAR.COM poll
  • Bristol or Martinsville
  • The best NASCAR track...Watkins Glen.
  • Umm, this is the same poll question asked on NASCAR. Com
  • N non
    A athletic
    S sport
    C centered
    A around
    R rednecks
  • Fontana (thumbs down coming)
    I like that track, what can I say?!?!
  • Vegas, I'd go over to it...That would be awesome I'd go. I live in Calif but please don't bore me with Bortana. Daytona would be cool also.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Give one back to Atlanta...thats got my vote.
  • Daytona or Fontanaguilty not plea
  • No comments: