1.1.09

Has there been any pictures of JR Motorsports # 5 car for 2009?

May be...

  • check jayski.com

    rusty wallace is fav of all time but current driver is stewart!
  • Unilever is suppose to be the primary sponsor. One of their products is represented by a sheep. http://www.unileverusa.com/Images/surf_4...
    Is it possible that we have a car that is painted up like a sheep in the Nationwide series in 2009?
  • https://www.atthetrackracing.com/detail....
  • When Unilever sponsors the car, It will be with some of their more popular brands :Hellman's mayonnaise, Ragu pasta sauce, Klondike ice cream and Lipton tea

    Couldn't find any pics will most likely look similar to Kasey Kahnes busch car from a few years back
  • I couldn't find any myself but it looks like Tom found ya one. I am sure Unilever will distance themselves from GEM and the cars will all look completely different. I am sure Unilever who's writing the checks if they want a sheep car they will get a sheep car. If I as a car owner had a multi=million dollar sponsor and they wanted a sheep car they'd get it!

    My favorite Nationwider in 08 was Marcos....in 09 I haven't decided yet...If Marcos runs then it'll be him....if not then I do not know.ds international dell axim x5 protective holster
  • No comments: