3.1.09

NASCAR NATION........HELP!!!?

May be...

  • Kasey Kahne will stay at GEM. He has the looks to pull in sponsors. And he has a huge fan base of woman a lot in part of because of his looks. Gillette isnt that dumb that he would give up someone like that.
  • Kasey Kahne rocks at intermediate tracks. All most all his wins comes there. Now why can't GEM know that?
  • I'm really feeling conflicted on the hole GEM thing, I totally feel bad on what happen to Elliot Sadler. And I am worried about Kasey Kahne's future as a driver in the cup, I realize none of this had anything to do with Kasey, BUT, George Gillette is Funking everything up their and Kasey is like a sitting duck........................... HELP, I need a confidence booster in my driver!!!
  • Yea, I agree, the whole GEM-Petty supposed merger is ruining the teams.

    If it weren't for this troubled economy, this would not have happened.

    I blame George Gillett and the economy.

    That's my two cents.
  • If he is a sitting duck he has wings . There is a lot better teams out there where he can land. He's a real good driver with lots of GOOD years ahead of him.
  • kasey will have to carry the team now that Elliot isn't there....good luck to him.
  • Have faith in Kasey. Remember he won 6 Cup races in 2007! That was pretty cool. He can drive. He did not have the best year last year, but that does not mean a thing. He does well and will only keep improving. Hang in there, he won't let you down.
  • Kandy Kahne sucks.
  • I agree with Maggie Kasey will have to carry the team now, and I hate what happened to Elliott I don't feel like he deserved it at all.
  • It doesn't seem that Kasey is in any danger right now. I wouldn't worry too much. Keep on supporting your guy, he's not doing so bad anyway. I also feel bad for Elliot, it didn't seem fair. I hope he gets a ride soon.

    *JAKD*
  • I don't feel bad for Sadler. I feel bad he hasn't had any success over the last few years. Nascar is big, big business and tough decisions have to me made. You can't drive around 30th every Sunday for long and keep your job at that level. Its not personal, its business. Kasey Kahne has done A LOT more to prove himself. I think he will be just fine for a while.
  • Know It All says it best, it's that simple....
  • kahne is safe because he performs better on the track than sadler, it's that simple.
  • It's unfortunate about what is going on with GEM, but I'm sure Kasey will be fine. He is a great driver. He was the Rookie of the Year in 2004, and was the winningest driver in 2006. Even though he didn't make the chase, I think he did a good job in 2008.

    Kasey has had more wins than anyone driving for Gillett-Evernham. Even though the company is going through a lot with Elliott and the Petty merger, I think Kasey and Kenny Francis will be just fine in '09. I hope Kasey and Elliott both have great seasons.
  • Kasey's won at Atlanta.easy fix car
  • No comments: