31.12.08

NASCAR Nation..........?

May be...

  • Thanks! I was wondering about that yesterday!

    I feel like it needs to go by faster! I cant wait for February!!!!

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    Thanks! :)
  • can't wait to see how Tony does this year
    happy new year to u and urs
  • YESSSSSS! i'm so exciteddd!
  • O Jason that is just AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for that!!! LOL
  • SWEET, only 50 days to Daytona. WOOHOO!!! That's how I feel about that article.
    4's FINE N 09!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • Pant, pant, pant...

    drooooooooooool!!!!!

    Blood.....rushing.....from......head.

    need this..............

    http://www.thecountdownclock.com/nascar-...
  • Thanks that is awesome and Happy New Year to Everyone !
  • WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    *HYPD*
  • ♦ My husband is pretty excited about it, I could take it or leave it...
  • Sweet!
  • At my age 50 days seams like YEARS !!!!!
  • Thanks, I think the time is going to start to fly by once we get to the 10th of Jan or so..I have the countdown clock on my hi5 page. Before you know it, we will be hearing those famous words Boogity Boogity Boogity, Lets go racin' boys..WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009

    Happy New Yrs Nascar Nation!!!!
  • Sweet, I cannot wait! Sundays are so boring watching a bunch of overpaid crybabies in pads! This is the year of the Jr nation! Go 88!
  • The hair just stood up on the back of my neck and I got goose bumps! Thank you sir! Have a safe New Year!

    Happy New Year Nascar Nation!
  • Awesome, can't wait!!!
  • Just so you know............

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from...

    And how do we all feel about this particular article????


    Hope Y'all had a good Christmas. Now be safe for New Year's Eve.....
  • I can't wait till daytona but I am watchin football right now GO CHARGERS hope they make it to the superbowl
  • It seems so far away.
  • WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

    I can hardly wait...I will be keeping up with my Colts and watching them and my Panthers(home team,2nd fave) storm their way into the Super Bowl and then watch my Colts whip 'em!!! :)

    A man has to do something to satisfy his appetite lol.otto r racing seat
  • No comments: