28.12.08

Where should I sit at Martinsville?

May be...

  • Sit high but not to high. And a good place to sit is either coming out of turn for or going into turn 1.
  • Enjoy the race. I've never been, so these answers are great. Maybe sometime in the future I can go to Martinsville.
  • I don't think it cares whether you sit on a stretch or a turn, just sit high enough where you can see the whole track.
  • I think you should high next to the finish line. If it comes to a last lap battle, you can see everything. Plus, when Jimmie Johnson wins the race you are going to, you can see his awesome burnout.
  • Towards the middle, so it good level to see everything w/o being too high or too low.
  • I like the Blue Ridge Tower area - section I row 20 or so. You can see the entire track and you are close to the Start finish line.


    Enjoy!
  • all the actuion is between 1 @ 2
    so if you sit halfway up in turn 1 you can still see the start finish line
    actually you can see the whole track from there but pit road action is in front of you to
  • I'm about to buy some tickets to Martinsville, but I can't decide on what seats to get. What seats would you recommend and why? High/low? Turn 1, 2, 3, 4? If any of you that have been to Martinsville could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
  • sit high (so you can see across to the other side of the track) between turn one and the start / finish line. i say this seating area would do just fine. you'll get to see the the whole race from all sides of the track, and see my driver , Tony Stewart (or your favorite driver) take the checkered flag at the end.
  • As long as you're about row 20 or higher, you can see the entire track. So do not sit lower than that. You'll also prefer to not sit on the backstretch b/c you cannot see pit lane. The section between turns 3 and 4 is fantastic. You can see the entire track without swiveling your head. Basically, there are only a few "bad" seats there.windows launcher for palm os
  • No comments: