19.12.08

How do you change Avatars?

May be...

  • Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
    If you want to change your cartoon avatar then follow this link.... http://avatars.yahoo.com// and follow the instructions there.......
    If you want to create a unique avatar (and you don't have one already) then you need to get a Yahoo! 360(follow this link) http://360.yahoo.com once you have that.....

    �On your 360 page, select *My Page* at the top right hand side.

    �Select *Edit Personal Photos* on the left hand side(this will take you to the photo upload page).

    �Select Browse(this will allow you to choose from the pictures you have saved to your computers harddrive),select which one you wish to use as your avatar by clicking on it and select open(the picture you use MUST be in JPEG format and less than 5MB) scroll down to the bottom of the page and select save.

    �If you have uploaded more than one picture(you can have up to 4) you will have to then re-select edit personal photos,choose the one you wish to be your avatar and set it as the primary photo and then scroll down and save.

    Now you need to go to your Answers profile page http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=AtnV...

    �Select Edit My Info on your profile page.There are 3 photo boxes there,underneath the middle one click Use my Yahoo! 360 picture.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Preview.

    �On the new page that has just opened for you (Edit My Profile Preview) scroll down to the bottom and click OK

    That's it you have changed the picture you display,it may take a little while for the new avatar to show (sometimes it is instantaneous,but more often than not it takes a day or two) =)
  • the first answer got it. their is a lot of stuff on there.
  • If you want to get a picture, start a Y!360 page. It's a very fun place and you'll enjoy it. If you want it to just be a cartoon, go to Y! Avatars.
  • What the lady up above said was right..you can change your avatar like you did when you made the one you have only the racing stuff is limited and no particular driver.
    My avatars for racing and these are made for me.
    Pres. Tom has offered to make anyone an avatar to be more in tune with your driver and cancer awareness...I won't speak for him for sure but you could email him and see if he will make you a Jeff Gordon one.
    Then you do have to save it someplace (I save mine on my desktop) and then go to your 360 and follow the instructions above.
  • I see so many different styles that I would love to change mine to be more in tune to Jeff. But I don't know how to get the fun/fancy stuff. Can anyone help me change my avatar?

    Thanks all!
  • What " ♥ of Gold" said. She was right on, deserves best answer.
  • YEP SHE SURE KNOWS HOW AND HEARS PROOF
    THANKS TO MY NASCAR BROTHER TOM
  • How in tune with Jeff do you want to be?

    Tom Prez will put you in tune with Jeff for Nascar.93 diamante
  • No comments: