18.12.08

Who is your Least Favorite Driver?

May be...

  • Kyle Busch.
  • JJ, JG, KB, KB.
  • Clint Bowyer
  • Dale Earnhardt, Jr............
  • I am going to say Jimmie Johnson...LOL Only because he is too good and I don't want to see a "4's fine in 09"...LOL

    Used to be Juan Pablo Montoya...I don't know I really don't have a least favorite...just favorites I guess and then everyone else falls in behind.
  • Has to be Jimmie Johnson I guess....would love to see someone else win for a change...don't hate him mind you...just want to see someone else.
  • I really don't have one, but if I had to choose, it would be Juan Pablo Montoya.
  • Kevin Harvick
  • i will have to agree with the popular vote here and say gordon
  • I don't really have one,but I guess David Gilliland would be my least favorite driver right now after the crap he pulled with Montoya at Texas
  • Kasey Kahne is my least favorite driver.
  • Michael Waltrip , retire dude, your giving your brother a bad name!!!
  • Kyle Bush.
  • I don't do favorites
  • Tony Stewart
  • Johnny Sauter
  • With so many to choose from its hard to pick just one. Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, JPM, Tony Stewart, and the list goes on and on
  • Johnny Sauter (aka Johnny Slaughter) cause the dude can slaughter his car and everybody else's car on the race track. Dude go back and take Nascar driving 101.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Kevin Harvick, but I don't know why! Just many different little things he's done over the years. On track and off!
  • I hate clint Bowyer, just because of his attitude and lack of Patriotic display.
  • Juan Pablo Montoya
  • I don't like Robby Gordon.
  • Juan Montoya, what an arrogant a$$.
  • Tony Stewart
  • "I swear he's using vaseline on the 24 chevrolet. Jeff Gordon's gay, he must be gay." Yeah, probably Jeff Gordon.
  • Jeff ''Gay'' Gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • jeff gordon
  • as far as old school Rusty Wallace and current drivers Jeff Gordon
  • Dale Jr.
  • I will have to say Kyle Busch! But I don't like Jimmie Johnson very well either!
  • Kyle Busch. This should come to no surprise to anyone on here who knows me..lol. But I don't talk smack about him anymore...I have learned to respect his fans.kayker
  • No comments: