16.12.08

NASCAR trivia......do you know this?

May be...

  • I hate FOXFIRE beat me to this one....wow what a great question!
    Should I be worried about my Secretary of Education title???
    Very interesting.....great job!
  • Special paint schemes in NASCAR date back to the 1991 Daytona 500.
    #7 - Alan Kulwicki - Army
    #18 - Greg Sacks - Navy
    #24 - Mickey Gibbs - Air Force
    #71 - Dave Marcis - Coast Guard
    #88 - Buddy Baker - Marines

    All saluting the Armed forces.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_pai...


    *HYPD*
  • Can anyone name this race/year?
    HINTS:
    -this was the first time special paint schemes were used in NASCAR
    -there were five cars with special paint schemes(another hint:the paint schemes all had something in common)


    I will add more details if need be.
  • 1998 All Star race and they were all rainbow colored?

    Jeff, your position is safe but I would like to see the 10 p.m. questions coming back or if you don't mind, I'll do it if you don't want to. They were fun.lotus notes ipaq sync
  • No comments: