16.12.08

NASCAR TRIVIA QUESTION--Can you name this driver?

May be...

  • Jeremy Mayfield :)
  • Kurt Busch?
  • Kyle Busch
  • I love racing! Got my start young racing my bike...no one was faster...I won lots of milk money off my friends. I moved up in the ranks driving late models after becoming a driver for the team I was a fabricator for.
    We moved to ARCA together and did great! We even made our first CUP start that year thanks to MAC Tools. The next year we went CUP full time, let's just say I loved a restaurant that features a Bear. But that season became a bear I was released due to poor finishes; moved on to a "headache" of a car and finished the year with a car that made me twidle my "fingers". But my career got back on track, my dog loved listening to the stereo that year. But by the end of the year I needed a blue light not green for a ride the next year. That team was eventually bought by a cruise line I think...the owner was my "captain". We even won a race at Pocono. Performance dropped and I had to move on....which had me seeing RED! Things were looking up my new team and I clicked but again my performance fell.
    What's worse, I "told" on my owner, I felt he was giving too much "face time" to our truck team and my team was getting ignored. Let's just say he didn't take it well. I've bounced around after that. But 09 is looking promising....I have signed with a truck team that won several
    races in 08....wish me luck! Do you know who I am????
  • Justin Allgaier

    *HYPD*
  • Is it Ron Hornaday?
  • Who is Jeremy Mayfield, for 10 points Alex? LOL
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Brendan Gaughan ????/
  • I don't know the driver's name but is the team Kevin Harvick Inc?power on reset
  • No comments: