19.12.08

Opinion survey: Was NASCAR intimidated? Read the following on the $225 million dollar law suit.?

May be...

  • i bet they settled for much less that what was stated above..more than likely she got around $20 million.or even less
  • no they just wanted to get rid of the bad PR so they gave her enough $$$$ to shut up and go away. Regardless if the allegations were true or not
  • I agree with Tina...they NEVER get what they ask for. What a moronic decision to give her anything. Now watch....this is just the tip of the iceberg...every person who thinks they can get rich quick will be suing for "racial discrimination" and or "sexual harrassment". Morons the whole lot of them.
  • http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081219/ap_o...
  • I'm sure they were intimidated but I don't think she actually got the $225 million. Most companies run by white people are intimidated by any threat of a racial lawsuit. I think they settled on a different amount / terms. The $225 million was the original amount of the lawsuit. What she actually got wasn't made public.

    "Settlement terms were confidential"
  • I am so sick of this kind of stuff. 225 million? I mean cmon. even if they settled for 40 million or something like that. Because somebody was mean to you? Stupid. I once had a black cashier refuse to give me my change at a gas station because she said "You're white.. you have enough money.. you dont need it"
    Did I sue Texaco for 200 million dollars? No. People need to get over themselves.
  • Oh my word....

    I feel violated by that story.

    Do you know how many times I have been called whitey, honky, casper????

    I think I might file a lawsuit against someone.

    Anyone out there know a company run by "Minorities" that I might be able to get some $$ out of?

    Please, I feel so violated!!!!!

    And yes they were intimidated, now just wait for the steamroller to come in.
  • What's wrong with this country. No one should get that much money for discrimination, unless someone was killed. No wonder our insurance rates are so high. Our judicial system is pathetic. I hope this person is forever plagued by people using her for the money she gets. It's just stupid and pathetic.
  • Tom P hit it right on the head...........I can not count the times that I have been called a racist name by a black person and so have my kids at school. The bottom line is that it is "OK" for blacks to be racists but not the whites. This is the REAL problem in this country........It has to be the same for both sides. I think NASCAR just gave her a check to make her go away...........................
  • i think they just didn't want the bad publicity which means they were intimidatedresults for taboo tuesday
  • No comments: