17.12.08

Nascar Nation..If I got abducted by F-1 fans, would you rescue me?

May be...

  • No. I'd join yah. F1 rocks.
  • What Nascar drivers car would you use to perform the rescue?
  • I'd have to agree with tregosteevo, BUT>>>

    I'd bring Tony Stewart along.

    The F1 people would be afraid of him eating them, so they would all turn French and either run away, or real quick put on NASCAR caps.

    LOL....
    I crack me up....
  • As Secretary of (NASCAR) Defense I would declare war on them and we would no doubt have you back in the NASCAR forum ASAP! We gots your back Storm. I'd use Ryan Newman (he's smart), Kyle Busch (he's expendable...jk) and Jimmie Johnson (he's the best). Ryan would infiltrate them, Kyle would be my mercenary and Jimmie would drive you safely to freedom.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • This is NASCAR NATION!!! Of course! Unless they abducted me before I rescue anyone and will never see water again. I would use Robby Gordon. For backup, I'll go to Kyle Busch. Both have scrappy attitude. If that doesn't work, Morgan Shepard will help us spiritually.
  • you tough. Your a NASCAR fan. They can't hurt you Report Abuse
  • How ravenous are these fans and what are their intentions towards you?
    Are they holding you for ransom and if so, how much are you worth?
    You'd have fun..
  • That's easy. Robby Gordon.
  • Sure I'll bring Johnny Slaughter (aka Sauter) OMG he'll wreck them all, and I'd have Robby Gordon as back up.. I think you'll be just fine. I like F1, but their trolls are wicked. But Sauter and Gordon, they'll take care of them in less than 3 seconds..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • yep, i'd use kyle busch's car so if i wrecked it, it wouldn't be any big deal. in fact, it would be kind of a bonus, plus i'd save kyle the trouble of wadding it up himself. (sorry maggie) those sissy european F1 fans wouldn't know what to do with a pretty girl like you anyway.
  • I'd rescue you anytime, anywhere!!!
  • Yes i would save you
    i would use Kyle's car then when i take you to a safe place give it to you
  • As the Secret Service I would be with Trego and bring The HMS gang plus Robby Gordon to save you !
  • F-1 is evil and I would try to bring you back. I would employ Tony Stewart and Robbie Gordon because they are take no s**t type of guys. Kyle Busch for his aggresion. Jimmie Johnson in case we decided that diplomacy might work.hibiscus rubber stamp
  • No comments: