19.12.08

Nascar Nation...............?

May be...

  • I am with Superdave on this one. Rusty Wallace Miller lite for me!!
  • I see no need for more than one Elliott Sadler. How about a Travis Kvapil?
    My email address is ny21tb@yahoo.com Thanks, Prez.
  • My favorite blue paint scheme is
    Richard Petty's #43

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/awesomegodp...

    Oh yes, I am ready with my teal avatar come January.........
  • 1959-2008......can you say Petty Blue???? :-)

    I guess to answer your question more thoroughly my favorite all time #43 is the 1976 version....that car was awesome!

    Thanks to you I have got all the avatars I need for 09....Thanks! Will be teal for real in Jan.
  • I'm with Jeff C on this... the Petty Blue/STP Red #43 paint scheme... classic!

    Tom, I'm not meaning to be rude, but I'm tired of supporting women's cancers... we did breast cancer... we should do support for prostate cancer next. Or lung cancer. Or lymphoma.
  • Kurt Busch's blue deuce.

    By the way, when is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month?
  • Kyle's #18 M&M's Indy car for 2008 and
    Elliots #19 Best Buy I think at Dover

    Yes I have my teal avatar. Thanks!!!! :0)
  • What is your all time favorite blue paint scheme?

    Do you have your teal avatars ready for Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. I am now taking orders. I made a Denny Hamlin one but no takers, if you are interested, give me your email address.
  • I'm going with the rookie ride of Kasey Kahne in 2004, after that I would have to go with my Team Mates car Elliot Sadlers Best buy ride!!!

    Go Team GEM in 09'
  • Mr President my favorite blue paint scheme is the Miller Lite # 2 car of Rusty Wallace in 2005. The one he ran at Daytona about the middle of this page:

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2005/2cup....

    Yes Sir I do have a avatar ready to go come January 1st. Thanks a bunch brother!

    Merry Christmas Nascar Nation!
  • I'm with Fire Storm. That 2006 Pepsi car is beautiful.
  • #2 Miller Lite
  • Micheal Waltrips stars and stripes car.
  • http://cgi.ebay.com.my/1981-Dale-Earnhar...

    hope that counts if it does theres my new avatar
  • The Lowe's Chevrolet of Jimmie Johnson! http://bstone18.files.wordpress.com/2007...

    Yes, I have mine ready. I'll try to proudly display it early on December 26th right after Christmas.
  • Kasey Kahne's 2004 Mopar car.It rocked!!!!!!
  • Martin Truex Jr's Bass Pro/ Swing Vote Chevy
    2008 Daytona 400/ Coke Zero 400

    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0clN...
  • Kurt Busch in the 2 Dodge. I like the way you think tbone!!!!
  • 2008 Brad Keselowski Nationwide Navy Blue Angles car he drove at Richmond.
  • probably the #2 Miller Lite.... Thank you Tom for my Avatar, I think I finally figured out how to load it up..I will have it up in Jan.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • IDK.dine on demand
  • No comments: