16.12.08

What kind of nascar track would you make if you could?

May be...

  • I see other people have my same thoughts on this. I'd make a 3/4 mile track with one slighty tighter turn and 24% banking, sort of egg shaped. On the other end I would make it a more sweeping turn with 12% banking. Both straightaways would be 5% banking. The different ends puts a little more in the hands of the driver instead of on just how the car is setup. I would build it in Wisconsin (a ton of fans here) or close to the Twin Cities (in MN) for selfish reasons. It would definitely have lights and seat about 100,000.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • A great big one in my home town or close to it.
  • -kind of track (speedway, road course, short track)- Short Track
    -length) .75
    -banking) 14 degrees in the turns
    -shape (oval, etc.) Quad-Oval
    -# of turns 4
    -anything else- Lights so they could run at night.
  • -kind of track (speedway, road course, short track)
    -length
    -banking
    -shape (oval, etc.)
    -# of turns
    -anything else
  • I would make a high bank (think Bristol) but make it .75 mile to give it a little more straight. Drivers would have to drive the track, not burn up their tires and conserve brakes. I wouldn't make it too long of a race, maybe 333 laps and I would see about having it nicked named The Intimidator. Maybe by leasing out the name Teressa can keep DEI going.
  • Short track...not enough of them any more.

    1/2 mile the perfect size

    24 degrees

    4

    a Hot Wheels style orange loop down the backstretch???
  • A figure 8.
  • Speedway

    1.75-2.5 miles (depends on my mood)

    High banking like Daytona or Talladega

    A true odd/egg shape.

    three turns only!!!!

    pit row down the dead middle of the in field. Not along the inside of the track. Have the speed restriction only in place for 500 ft before pit road, and the length of pit boxes.dr samantha stear
  • No comments: