15.12.08

What ever happened to Boston Reed?

May be...

  • I don't know.I remember he used to share the #5 Lowe's car with Kyle Busch and Adrian Fernandez in the Busch Series for HMS.I haven't heard anything from him since 2005.
  • fds
  • I know who your taliking about, I think he is changing oil down at the local wal-Mart.
  • he went to Boston?
  • I don't know. I liked him too, I thought he had some talent and if I owned a truck team I'd hire him. I hope to see him again someday.
  • I think that's his name, he was a promising rookie and fell off the planet.
  • He is working at the local Boston Market food place in Oklahoma.
  • Reid got fired from Hendrick Motorsports when his best finish in the Busch Series in 2005 was 17th. He ran most of the Truck season in 2006. He made one Truck start in 2007 and hasn't been in NASCAR since.blockbuster games xbox
  • No comments: