26.3.09

Are you happy with the car make your favorite nascar driver drives?

May be...

  • all cars are the same as built by any team, they are all subject to breakdown, some technicians are just better than others
  • Yep, Junior in a Chevy works for me.
  • Tony back in a chevy you bet i am happy as a rabbit eating a carrot!
  • eh. they seem to be all the same now amnyway so it doesn't matter to me I guess.
  • Yes, I have always liked Chevy. But it doesn't matter to me what car manufacturer Jeff drives; I would cheer for him in any car brand.
  • No on all counts. I love DODGE. But none of my drivers are driving one.

    AND I HATE CHEVY!!!
    Kyle Busch - Toyota
    Juan Pablo Montoya - Chevy
    Scott Speed - Toyota
    Travis Kvapil - Nothing?
  • My favorite car make is ford... and both my drivers drive fords, so I am very happy.
  • yup gordon in a chevy is a match made in heaven. if he went to ford or toyota it would take me a while to rlly like him again
  • I wish that Morgan Shepard would drive a Chevy that was made in canada.
  • Jrs in a chevy which is what i've grown up liking since its what my dad has always drove but i now own a dodge and love it, so im still a chevy fan and a new dodge fan so im definentley happy with jr in a chevy.
  • Im very happy Kurt drives a Dodge Charger. :)
  • That's part of the reason I like who I like. Matt Kenseth in Ford. The only thing that would be better is if Budweiser was his sponsor.
  • I would be a lot happier if he was winning regularly! Go Dale, please!
  • Toyota? Well it's getting better.
  • I wish Robby Gordon were back in a Dodge or a Chevy, but he seems to be doing well in a Toyota, so I will take that.
  • I really could care less what make Kenseth drives as long as he can win.
  • Yeah, it's all right. I'd rather see him back in a Ford or Dodge but at least it ain't no Chevy.
  • yes I am I like Ford
  • Love it, I like Dodge because there race car's are fast.
  • Yes I like Jeff in a Chevy because I own 3 Chevy's and a GMC .
  • I am a Ford girl.....But I am very happy to have Reed in a Dodge cause that means he is not part of The House of Roush
  • Hate it, I like Dodge but their race cars are slow. I'm a Chevy guy.
  • Yes Fire Storm I agree Jeff Burton does drive a chevy well and glad to see it.I would cheer for him even if he drove the pace car
  • I Very Much DO Like the Manufacture Team Red Bull Drivers Scott Speed and Brian Vickers are driving.


    Toyota. Moving Forward.
    ~~~~~~~~>>>>>
  • Yeah..car manufacturers don't make a difference to me.
    Kyle could be driving a mini-cooper for all I care, it wouldn't matter.
  • No. Kasey should be driving a toyota, so he can win. RPM needs to make the switch.
  • Yes and keep him in that chevy
  • Yes i am Tony went back to Chevy. Thanks for asking .
  • yes thats one of the reasons I chose Jeff, Im a chevy girl!
  • I'm really proud that Kasey drives a Dodge, and that he is the only person in motor sports that drives for the sponsor, Budweiser!!!
  • I hate the idea of Elliot in a Dodge. But at least he has a ride and him in a Dodge is better that no him at all!!!
  • Hell yeah dodge rocks!!

    GO REED SORENSON 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ipaq synchronisation software
  • No comments: