22.3.09

IS THE LEGENDS RACE BEING TELEVISED?

May be...

  • WHAT CHANNEL? WE HAVE DIRECTV AND CAN'T FIND IT!
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.
  • Not anymore...its over with...I thinkit was 209 on Direct TV. Sterling Marlin won it and it was a great race.
  • It is being rerun on the speed channel tonight at 9 : 30
  • it's over it was on ESPN2 at 6:00. you didn't miss anything. The most interesting part was when Harry Gant's hood flew off.
  • You missed a good one, Sterling Marlin won, but I've heard they are going to repeat it tonight on Speed TV sometime. I taped it for some of my friends who had to work today that are coming to my place for the Bristol race tomorrow. I hope you get to see it, it was just great memories for me of some of these great drivers that I got to actually see race back in the day.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • You just missed it was on the Espn2 from 3-4 PM west coast time

    sorry240sx conversion s15
  • No comments: