26.3.09

What do you think of the diamond plating on Kyle's car?

May be...

  • I love it. Chrome is the coolest color, and diamond plate adds to it. I think it's awesome.
  • I didn't really notice it, so I guess it's not that great.
  • It's great for disguising minor body tweeks between template points.
  • K B could drive a Skool bus and still he would have more class than 98% of the field. when you have Talent and luck , what could go wrong , ? the way a person drives shows the person. and for you JR nation people throwing tantrums and leaving your family team shows in the Mediocre Season, JR and Kyle Petty should Race a two man race that way one Might win.
  • My husband thought it was cool. I did not like it. Therefore you are right. It could be done without.
  • I like the diamond plating on his car. Diamond plate stuff look cool to me.
  • Yea, I don't think it was/is a good decision, myself!!!
  • I thought it was pretty cool. I mean part of racing is using tools to adjust the car and part of the designs of some top tool boxes is a stainless steel tool box with diamond plating and roller bearing drawers. I actually have one. To me the diamond plates represents the tools they use in NASCAR and is completely appropriate.

    That's just my opinion.
  • its a good idea but it doesnt look right on his car, the colors of the m&m's make it look weird.
  • it was good for him i guess
  • I like it...anything to make him stand out a bit more is fine with me.
  • I like it..it's one of my favorites.
    Of course Kyle's car could three shades of something only a baby can make and I'd still think it was cool..
  • I did not care for it.
  • I could do without it myself.marvel vs capcom 2 cheat for x box
  • No comments: