23.3.09

Hey Nascar Nation ? ? ?

May be...

  • 14 WINS BY 23 HE WILL OVERTAKE jR VERY SOON GO 18
  • all the races are getting boring since the COT..I winder how many of the new fans they are going to lose because of it?
  • I agree with you it was kinda boring, but then when one driver leads almost the entire race it tends to be that way, I was hoping Denny and Jimmie could give him a run for it. Has nothing to do with Dale Jr having a bad race, I didn't figure he would have a good race anyway since starting last with the transmission change this morning. I remember when Cale Yarborough lead all 500 laps at Bristol, but I think we have a few more wrecks and the ususal Bristol madness. Congrats to Rowdy and his fans, but I hope he apologized to his crew for his mouth yesterday,. But Dale Jr came all the way to 14th with again a car that he really had to fight with all day.. But yes, I have seen atleast 30 more races at Bristol with more action and excitement, we actually hit the remote several times for the basketball games. On to Martinsville, I have a feeling we could see the 24 in Victory lane, and Dale Jr with a top 10.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Bristol has been lousy for several years except the fans are afraid to admit and the media is too chickensh$t to talk about it. The track was ruined. The racing at Cali blew the doors off this race. I laugh everytime we get to this race and people are pumped up about nothing. They are living in 1999 still.
  • Congratulations to the Busch fans.. He really earned this one.. He turned the fastest lap of the race, on the last lap.. I agree with Super, the race was not boring.. Of course Bristol has changed for the worse according to most, I don't agree.. It is what it is, and the wrecks no longer include five innocent bystanders.. The old track had fewer cars on the lead lap, and fewer running at the end.. If crashes are exciting to you, this would have been a bad race, but I have rarely seen closer competition, other than Daytona, and Talladega.. At some point near the end of the race, every car on the lead lap was turning 16.8s.. Every single car on the lead lap.. Some folks think the COT is a bad thing, but that is great racing.. And NASCAR should be given credit for that..
  • HA! I thought it was me ! I fell asleep twice, turned on the March Madness games and I'm not even a big basketball fan. I am so sick and tired of listening to DW, McReynolds and Kristy Voda screeching over engines. In fact, each time she starts yapping, we mute the TV.
    They made a big deal of having seven different leaders.......SEVEN ??? Bristol races used to have seven in the first 100 laps!
  • It was kind of a disappointing race. I was bored for parts but other parts were good.
  • Well thank NA$CAR for the boring race They came up with the COT and is truening the series into IROC curcuit. Put 43 idenitical cars on a track with only engine differences with Toyota having the money to put into engines at a greater rate than others and you have and will have many more boring races.
  • Just returning from the track... Being my first visit to Bristol and comparing it to Martinsville which I have been plenty. This was a boring race. Kyle's victory not so unusual these days had little to do with it at all. Nor Jr's lack of performance. Being a Jr fan I knew he was toast after 100 laps and his chances of being competative were somewhere between slim and none. Having a good scanner assured that.
    It was just like that american idol thing. You may expect a singer to perform well but in the end they get the boot. Bristol was like that today. It should make Martinsville a more excititng race to watch...
  • Well even though my fella was on top most of the race...I too dozed off.....But ask yourself this question if it were Jr. dominating. You wouldn't.

    ICE you look MAH-VELOUS DAHLINK!!!!!!!
  • I thought it was a great race.....And Kyle deserved to win, he is a great racecar driver, maybe him winning all the time will motivate the other teams to step up their game.
  • Nascar is raceing again? oh that is right they fallow the leader did Kyle pass any one for the lead or did he just get the lead from the pits. This raceing with the car sucks
  • well... maybe Martinsville will cheer you up.
  • Hey! The race wasn't bad. I really tried to take a nap but couldn't! LOL

    Boring? I don't think so. I remember Jeff Gordon's winning streak. Race after race after race Jeff would win.... Now, it's someone else's turn....

    I am glad that Stewart Hass racing ended the race! Ryan finished in the top 10! Smoke came in 17th! Not bad for a "new" team. Anyway, Congrats to Gibbs Racing!
  • It was pretty boring. I've never been a huge Bristol fan anyway, but this was the worst race I can ever remember there. It was more boring than California was. That's saying quite a bit, although California was actually kind of interesting for once this year.
  • Races dominated by one driver are not as exciting as multiple lead changes, I agree. But what I really hate is the green/white/checker. It totally changes the end of the race. I would rather have seen them race it out in the lapped traffic.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Yep it was boring. The FOX announcers tried to build it up like the same bump-and-run action exists like it use to. Sorry. It's just not there any more. That track has been ruined. I was hoping when they were saying that a grove was starting to get worked in that it would mean 1 grove and more bump-and-runs. Nope. It didn't happen.
  • Yes I agree that this race wasn't so exiting as other bristo races although congrats to Kyle!The race would have been a lot more exiting if Jeff would have won though. :)
  • Hey everybody i hope your weekend was ok but is it just me or was this the most boring Bristol race i ever watched since i started watching nascar i mean i fell asleep watching it just one guy up front and just run away with the race and on top of it it was kyle busch
  • Im going to be honest with you, to ME there are no boring races. I love them all. Having that Trackpass from nascar dot com helps when there are alot of green flag racing I can atleast listen to different drivers and hear what they say. Some of them are have a great sense of humor and also hearing the crew chief and driver disscuss stratagy. Maybe Im just weird or something but I like all of the races.

    Congrats to the #18 and to all his fans. The kid is good.
  • Oh, I wouldn't have thought you hated Kyle with this question.
    It wasn't exactly an eventful race..I'll admit that.
    I'm just happy with the final outcome.

    Lookin' good, Ice man, lookin' good (lol)..
  • By repaving the track and introducing the new car, they pretty much took the personality away from Bristol, among other tracks. The racing has gotten better, but the excitement level has gone down. Talladega is another one they took the identity away from, as well.
  • I'm sure if Jr won you'd be saying that it was the most exciting race ever. But at least he got like 50,000 lucky dog awards that should get Jr nation pumped up!!!!
  • i think kyle busch is boring.
  • A little boring in the front of the field but there was some pretty good racing back in the pack.
  • Looks like Mr. King Kyle kicked smoked in the nation's face..sure hate to be a #1 driver being outdone by a driver that is 103 yrs old...but do thank him for an interesting race trying to stay on the lead lap...big suspense of the race was could Jeff Gordon make it to the front..was a great race..thanks NASCAR & Fox
  • Right on Brother! I've been watching this sport for 25 years, this was far one of the most boring Bristol "FINISHES" I've ever seen.

    Congrats to Kyle!
  • yeah, it got a little boring, but it was very satisfying!
  • I've seen better, but it wasn't boring. Congrats to Kyle Busch!!
  • yes it was borig and it did put me to sleep and didn't wake up until after the race was over..
    we need the old Bristol back
  • Kyle bush won again he dominated
  • I thought this race wasnt competitive enough but I'm so happy that KYLE Busch won!! :)pixils to inches
  • No comments: